Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Way of achievement

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Travel deep in jungle, so deep, that reach small dark people tribe for who femoids I'd be tall and beautifull. And then just shake my beautifull white ass, and take prettiest girl as waifu, and she not care am I rich or not, because my biggest treasure be my beauty (and maybe personality, if she more cultured and could appreciate)

But no blet, this sedentary lifestyle so wonderfull, work hard, so maybe could get ugly femoid, or very mediocre at best, and with no deep desire and adoration from her, just economic need of provider or having children, all that low level traditionalist shit. Tfu blet

lets fap to lolis

Kuruminhh

coronavirus came to lithuania thoughts?

Tfw your ancestors conquered lands and had qt native wives but you rot.

Travel deep in jungle, so deep, that reach small dark people tribe for who femoids I'd be tall and beautifull. And then just shake my beautifull white ass, and take prettiest girl as waifu, and she not care am I rich or not, because my biggest treasure be my beauty (and maybe personality, if she more cultured and could appreciate)

But no blet, this sedentary lifestyle so wonderfull, work hard, so maybe could get ugly femoid, or very mediocre at best, and with no deep desire and adoration from her, just economic need of provider or having children, all that low level traditionalist shit. Tfu blet

lets fap to lolis

View attachment 209187
Giphy 4

Born too late to have real native loli gf born too early to have hyper-realistic native loli sex robot.

The most intense pain in the world pewpew.

lets fap to lolis

View attachment 209187

Nigga if I catch you in my jungle (or forest) I'll make mince meat out of you

Th 2

Quality as always