Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wave of suicidal women posting on r/suicidewatch over RBGs death

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Happened in 2016 too when Trump got elected

I enjoy seeing this, now if we could get a new justice and then another Trump term..

RBG = Ruth Bader Ginsburg for those unaware JFL

I’ve been having a really hard time recently but now that RBG is dead I wanna die. I’ve already wanted to die but now that my human rights are most likely getting taken away I want to die even more. Life has been really hard for me recently but I’m hanging on by one string currently.

So I sat tonight, with the news of RBG, knowing this country is heading to civil war, and didn't have the energy to weep. Two things have stopped me from doing it. My dad and my cats. My dad died recently. My cats are 16 or 17. Close to that age where health starts to go. I haven't been happy in years. I don't remember joy.

RBG death is making me on edge
Honestly I haven’t really been this impacted about someone’s death as I have with RBGs death. I’m scared and honestly it’s been triggering and anxiety provoking to the point that I have lost hope for this country and myself for a better future.

Why do politics make me want to kill myself?
I live and die with every swing of the political pendulum and it is so exhausting. With RBG dying and McConnell twisting the knife, I just can't deal with it. I want to die too.

Last edited:
WTF IS RBG, NIGGA?!

Her human rights to take all of her money from the government and report men for false rape are gonna be taken away

Today has been a great day so far! :dab:

if enough suicide sacrifices are made, maybe the demon will come to life again.

Great choice! Please do it.

I enjoy seeing this, now if we could get a new justice and then another Trump term..

Celebrate good times come on!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsmusic:

Today has been a great day so far! :dab:

2020 has been a great year so far if youre incel

Hopefully this means that Trump will also win the election
Don't know, don't care. Plus, it's a woman.

You american?

Shes a lib judge, if Trump replaces her Roe v Wade has a non zero chance of going and the supreme court will stay conservative for decades

spectacular

Download

I hope her old hag rotten roast beef cunt gets gangraped in hell

My human right to kill a living child is getting taken away! If I can't kill children I'll kill myself! Waaaaaah! Not really though, I'll just whine on the internet for pity points and eat ice cream because I'm a literal pussy and can't follow through on anything.

Did that cumdumpster say her "human rights" are going to be taken away?
Meanwhile she wants incels to have no human rights

Feminism is such a scam. Ruth Bader Ginburg is a JEWISH woman who has been married to the same man since 1950's.

JEWS love shilling feminism for gentiles but then turn out to be conservatives themselves.
65699389 fp xl

Imagine being suicidal over someone you didn't know personally :feelskek:

Genuinely no idea who that is

:feelsmusic:

They're just seeking soy attention.

Her human rights to take all of her money from the government and report men for false rape are gonna be taken away
[Life-fuel]
some feminist whore on the supreme court died after chad pumping too hard and now the feminists and soys are scared that they'll have their rights taken away jfl. 2020 is the best year i've had by far.

I never even heard of her until now.

97C3957C 4993 46FB B6A7 82840FE30E6A

Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead!

Also good lifefuel in suicidal reddit roasties. They deserve it, for spreading bluepilled, simp crap . :feelsohh:

hope they all end up killing themselves

we can only hope their human rights are getting taken away

I hope all the supreme court """""""justices"""""""" follow suit. fucking boomers

Suicidal women does not exist they’re just attentionwhoring

Bitches won't deliver, they just want drama. The only thing they kill is children with their abortions.

Women don't tend to kill themselves. They whine about it the most but men are a wast majority of suicide victims.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bitches won't deliver, they just want drama. The only thing they kill is children with their abortions.
brootal

we can only hope their human rights are getting taken away
Did that cumdumpster say her "human rights" are going to be taken away?
Meanwhile she wants incels to have no human rights
They won't, they are probably just talking about abortion, which obviously is not a human right.

hope they all end up killing themselves
based

Ending yourself just because some kike cunt died (god bless murrica)? Only foid brain is capable of that.

Btw very based. It really makes me feel uplifted that (((someone))) with the name (((Ruth))) (((Bader))) (((Ginsburg))) is dead now.

I dont care about politics. Neither do i care about some privileged whores dying because their privileges are being taken away.

LOL foids would rather slit their wrists than not be able to kill Chad's unborn child.

I am so fucking excited for this. If they actually do repeal Roe v Wade it will be the greatest fucking thing to ever happen.