Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wats ur favorit aminal?

wats ur favorit aminal?

• Total voters
Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
pictures-of-preschool-children-preschool-children-cool-coloring-pictures-678x280.jpg

preschoolers.jpg

Preschool_kids.png

Niger is a country kek
As pet: cat
As lover: horse (mare)

I very much dislike dogs. They act retarded. At least cats don't try to lick me and crawl all over me.

76% chose niger? And they say incels are racist, pssh.

What's your favorite anal position?

@Indari what are ur thoughts on degeneracy?

this thread made my spit out beer on my desk, thanks lol
my favourite anime is probably niger jk, ravens ar cool

Pretty solidly the GOphER.

the only animals i don't like are the ones that can kill me and are not at least cute

Waste of a thread. No cow or femoids in the options.

Dogs. They'll love you no matter what. Ugly, rich, poor whatever. You take a good care of them and they'll love you till their last breath.
They're the best friend you can have. Shame that I live in a tiny flat and I'm away from home 12 hours a day. I'd love to adopt a pupper.
I'd love to walk and discipline him. I'd love to have someone to be happy to see me after a hard day at work.

Dogs. They'll love you no matter what. Ugly, rich, poor whatever. You take a good care of them and they'll love you till their last breath.
They're the best friend you can have. Shame that I live in a tiny flat and I'm away from home 12 hours a day. I'd love to adopt a pupper.
I'd love to walk and discipline him. I'd love to have someone to be happy to see me after a hard day at work.
Since when did animals know about our financial status? XD

Dogs can also kill you. I would rather choose birds or even cats as a safer approach.. But if you want to get bitches, I know u thinking about buying a dog so you can take pictures next to it and post it on Tinder brah. I suggest you ask a random owner to see if she would let you take a selfie with the dog.

I'm using that as an example on why dogs are a better friend than a human. They arent expedient shallow pieces of shit like us humans.

Dogs can also kill you. I would rather choose birds or even cats as a safer approach.. But if you want to get bitches, I know u thinking about buying a dog so you can take pictures next to it and post it on Tinder brah. I suggest you ask a random owner to see if she would let you take a selfie with the dog.
Dogs will only hurt you because they're hungry or they feel the need to protect something or they just got rabies. They won't do it just because they love to see a creature suffering. You can't say the same thing about humans. We love to see others suffer.
I'm using that as an example on why dogs are a better friend than a human. They arent expedient shallow pieces of shit like us humans.

Dogs will only hurt you because they're hungry or they feel the need to protect something or they just got rabies. They won't do it just because they love to see a creature suffering. You can't say the same thing about humans. We love to see others suffer.
They're innocent creatures.
And no I don't care about taking pictures with my dog friend if I had one. I love them because they aren't self conscious, they're pure, innocent.
I'd love to have one because I'd have a friend who would be loyal and love me till his last breath.

Last edited:
A cat. No nekos.

i am allergic to dogs and cats