Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Water) Women have no empathy for men

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★★
I have to do a project for the university in a feminist subject (mental diarrhea) and in one of the texts I read they give the example of a girl who was bullied at school, this is what she said:

Please end bullying. It's very sad to feel
prisoner in my own body and thinking about suicide,
try and then have to pretend. I feel like a prisoner: I
They judge me to be a lesbian and I like boys, and I have a boyfriend.
Having to talk a lot to hide it, cry in silence and
dress dark, hide my cuts... Please stop the
intimidation.

Btw, in another text that I have to use for the same work, a feminist literally stated that "women have much worse lives than men"

These feminist motherfuckers have no idea what the life of the average man is like nor do they have the slightest empathy for their male peers. In their fantasy worlds, women live much worse than men, of course.

And I have to do a whole homework having to read all this fucking shit

What the fuck are you doing in college?

at least go study something worth while

What the fuck are you doing in college?

at least go study something worth while

I'm not going to work at McDonald's or a construction site until I die.

foids have empathy on the same levels as automatons : just enough to navigate through the world but not enough to make them beings with consciousness.

Gender studies? :waitwhat:

All university careers have gender studies included in my country, you can't avoid them, If you go to university you are going to undergo gender studies guaranteed
GAYYY

All university careers have gender studies as a subject in my country, you can't avoid them, If you go to university you are going to undergo gender studies guaranteed
Shabbbbbbbat shalom

:feelsohh:

Whip up some fresh bullshit.

All university careers have gender studies as a subject in my country
JFL, brutal. I'm sorry broski. At least i didn't have to deal with this shit at my uni.

Why should I have empathy for women's problems when they don't feel empathy for my problems? It doesn't seem reciprocal.

All university careers have gender studies as a subject in my country, you can't avoid them, If you go to university you are going to undergo gender studies guaranteed
THE FUTURE OF ALL COUNTRIES.