Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Water: white skin, hair and eyes will be always be superior to shitskin, poop eyes and hair.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Dark Hair is a halo if you are least have fitz 3 skin type. Over if you're darker then that. And it has nothing to do with "muh colonization" babies find lighter features attractive, as proven in the doll experiment. A lot of whites here are Incel because, of dark colouring and being ugly.

Good looks+ dark colouring= better then blonde chad

Bad looks+ dark colouring= can't even geomaxx, and can't even cope despite, being white. This isn't racebait by the way. I'm not targeting any race. Even for me this is hard to accept, that it's not because,, of "muh colonization" despite, not being very dark. So I understand if you can't accept this if you are a shitskin. But it's the brutal truth.

Last edited:
Brown/black eye color is the worst

Brown/black eye color is the worst
Eye colour is less important then light brown/white skin. There are many curries with green/blue eyes, but they are cucked by their shitskin.

Albino is the best hair color for whites. Albinos also dont have problems with vitamin D.

Dark Hair is a halo if you are least have fitz 3 skin type. Over if you're darker then that. And it has nothing to do with "muh colonization" babies find lighter features attractive, as proven in the doll experiment. A lot of whites here are Incel because, of dark colouring and being ugly.

Bad looks+ dark colouring= can't even geomaxx, and can't even cope despite, being white. This isn't racebait by the way. I'm not targeting any race. Even for me this is hard to accept, that it's not because,, of "muh colonization" despite, not being very dark. So I understand if you can't accept this if you are a shitskin. But it's the brutal truth.
What about brown hair?

Albino is the best hair color for whites. Albinos also dont have problems with vitamin D.
Tanned skin(fair light brown) was rated the most attractive skin colour. But for vitamin D, maybe, it's type 2.

Damn i wish i had blond hair, and blue eyes, not my brown hair and hazel eyes.

I have brown/hazel eyes. My mother’s eyes are blue, and unfortunately, I didn’t get blue eye genetics
father fucked up your genetics then. My mother has blue eyes but i got worse color, but not brown.

I have brown/hazel eyes. My mother’s eyes are blue, and unfortunately, I didn’t get blue eye genetics
White skin matters more. I would rather look like this.
IMG 20240822 150611

Then this
IMG 20240822 150623

father fucked up your genetics then. My mother has blue eyes but i got worse color, but not brown.
Father had brown eyes. Mine aren’t pure brown, more like hazel, but that’s not much different. At least my father gave me his height

My father has pure light grey eyes, but he married my subhuman mother, and now i have hazel eyes with a bit of grey color. I wish i had my father's eyes.

My father has pure light grey eyes, but he married my subhuman mother, and now i have hazel eyes with a bit of grey color. I wish i had my father's eyes.
Brutal. My grandfather has a unique light green eye colour, but because, of my dad I have dark green, which basically, looks brown from distance.

Father had brown eyes. Mine aren’t pure brown, more like hazel, but that’s not much different. At least my father gave me his height
Yeah, brown, hazel and dark green eyes basically, look brown in most normal lighting. It sucks. Mine is dark green, looks brown from a distance.

In terms of importance

1. Height
1.5 jawline
2. Skin color
3. Eye color
4. Hair color
I would put jawline, first tbh. You just need to be decent height to slay(5'7-5'10) if you're chad.

I would put jawline, first tbh. You just need to be decent height to slay(5'7-5'10) if you're chad.
No. Height is still more important

A 6'3 guy with a bad jaw is gonna get more women than a 5'7 man with a good jaw.

Should prove that light features are innately attractive, @anandkonda
Maybe you're right. But even these doll experimenters conclusions were of "muh colonization muh racism we need to end race segregation to remove such internalized racism". I don't think any of them concluded that this is innate.

Considering current realities irrespective, lighter feathers would mogg especially eyes undoubtedly

Maybe you're right. But even these doll experimenters conclusions were of "muh colonization muh racism we need to end race segregation to remove such internalized racism". I don't think any of them concluded that this is innate.
Obviously, they are not going to say it's innate, Normies would go crazy. Small children are honest, they aren't going to lie and they haven't been exposed to any media yet.
Considering current realities irrespective, lighter feathers would mogg especially eyes undoubtedly
This is cope. Lighter skin, eyes and hair have always been considered more beautiful in most places around the world. Even before any colonization.

Every single white people should be cursed with permanent hereditary albinism so that they could be spotted more easily than the rest of the race

And what do you plan on accomplishing by putting salt on the wound

Nothing, people should accept this. It has nothing to do with "muh colonization". It's Just innate human behaviour to like lighter features. It's brutal

One of the few decent features I have is my pale skin and dark brown hair with slightly coloured eyes (mostly grey tbh they look shit)

I wish I got my dads eye colour he has genuine blue eyes
but I guess thats the leastt of my fucking problems :feelskek:

One of the few decent features I have is my pale skin and dark brown hair with slightly coloured eyes (mostly grey tbh they look shit)

I wish I got my dads eye colour he has genuine blue eyes
but I guess thats the leastt of my fucking problems :feelskek:
Yeah, if you had Blue eyes you would have the prefect colouring. But it's still nice.

Seething nigger
That's blue nigger
Obviously, they are not going to say it's innate, Normies would go crazy. Small children are honest, they aren't going to lie and they haven't been exposed to any media yet.

This is cope. Lighter skin, eyes and hair have always been considered more beautiful in most places around the world. Even before any colonization.
Can't even blame white people for being racist. If I had golden hair and sapphire eyes, I too would not want shit skins contaminating my people's genepool

dark colouring and chad looks is such a halo.
IMG 1156

if you don’t have at least this level of pheno and you’re even a bit browner than this, that’s where your pheno starts becoming a failo, no matter how good you look. dark colouring can also be a failo if you don't have atleast htn tier looks

Yeah, if you had Blue eyes you would have the prefect colouring. But it's still nice.
Does nothing for an incel though even If I had the ideal Colouring Nothing would change

Dont get me wrong colouring is definitely important the racepill is brutal if you dont have the looks to make up for it
But if you have too many features going against you it doesn’t do shit

Im just an incel with decent colouring now it doesn’t do anything to help that I look like an alien It probably makes it worse because of the pale skin colour tbh

dark colouring and chad looks is such a halo.
View attachment 1233182
if you don’t have at least this level of pheno and you’re even a bit browner than this, that’s where your pheno starts becoming a failo, no matter how good you look. dark colouring can also be a failo if you don't have atleast htn tier looks
Any colouring with chad looks is good
You have some sort of niche to fall into with each one if you have chad looks you’ve made it in life no matter what

Seething nigger
Not seething, I often see these posts reiterating common and widespread knowledge not a single soul disagrees with within this community. I can't wrap my head around how they're any conducive to the people here

Does nothing for an incel though even If I had the ideal Colouring Nothing would change

Dont get me wrong colouring is definitely important the racepill is brutal if you dont have the looks to make up for it
But if you have too many features going against you it doesn’t do shit

Im just an incel with decent colouring now it doesn’t do anything to help that I look like an alien It probably makes it worse because of the pale skin colour tbh
The racepill is brutal even ignoring inceldom, since it essentially is an admission that white people genociding shitskins or segregating away from shitskins is natural normal behavior

Any colouring with chad looks is good
You have some sort of niche to fall into with each one if you have chad looks you’ve made it in life no matter what
Dark triad chad. Dark hair light eyes and white skin, is the best type of chad.