Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Water]On meritocracy.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
While I don't agree wholesale with the thesis of this article I came across, since it's not very strong when you fully dissect it and it has very strong communist undertones, this part stood out to me as a black pill. I'll link it, if anyone cares, though I'd prefer it if they didn't get the traffic.

The ‘ultimatum game’ is an experiment, common in psychological labs, in which one player (the proposer) is given a sum of money and told to propose a division between him and another player (the responder), who may accept the offer or reject it. If the responder rejects the offer, neither player gets anything. The experiment has been replicated thousands of times, and usually the proposer offers a relatively even split. If the amount to be shared is $100, most offers fall between $40-$50.

One variation on this game shows that believing one is more skilled leads to more selfish behaviour. In research at Beijing Normal University, participants played a fake game of skill before making offers in the ultimatum game. Players who were (falsely) led to believe they had ‘won’ claimed more for themselves than those who did not play the skill game. Other studies confirm this finding. The economists Aldo Rustichini at the University of Minnesota and Alexander Vostroknutov at Maastricht University in the Netherlands found that subjects who first engaged in a game of skill were much less likely to support the redistribution of prizes than those who engaged in games of chance. Just having the idea of skill in mind makes people more tolerant of unequal outcomes. While this was found to be true of all participants, the effect was much more pronounced among the ‘winners’.

What this effectively teaches us about the human condition is that entitlement is held as a moral right, if meritocratic elements (skill, hard work etc.) are believed to have played an integral role in the acquisition of rewards (monetary, sexual etc.) and achievements. This ties heavily into the sense of entitlement that holes have for chad, as well as related and tangential beliefs that incels are "not entitled to sex" etc., directly suggesting that those things require "hard work" and "skill" when the reality is that holes simply need to exist and that the genetically endowed and elite (pure luck/fate) are simply given things they offer that the genetic lessers are expected to work for - and they believe that the inferior need to work for. And since this entitlement belief results in selfish behavior, it's easy to see why many holes in West are both extremely selfish and entitled (one is hardly present without the other), as well as the ultra harsh treatment that less fortunate males are subjected to in the culture (you see this rampantly in cesspools like reddit).

This makes some sense when you think about their role in the evolutionary process. Of course, them rationalizing their selective instincts using abstracts like meritocracy doesn't hold up under reason when you dig further and press them on it. But remember: women can do no wrong in the gynocentric West.

High-tier post.

While I don't agree wholesale with the thesis of this article I came across, since it's not very strong when you fully dissect it and it has very strong communist undertones, this part stood out to me as a black pill. I'll link it, if anyone cares, though I'd prefer it if they didn't get the traffic.

What this effectively teaches us about the human condition is that entitlement is held as a moral right, if meritocratic elements (skill, hard work etc.) are believed to have played an integral role in the acquisition of rewards (monetary, sexual etc.) and achievements. This ties heavily into the sense of entitlement that holes have for chad, as well as related and tangential beliefs that incels are "not entitled to sex" etc., directly suggesting that those things require "hard work" and "skill" when the reality is that holes simply need to exist and that the genetically endowed and elite (pure luck/fate) are simply given things they offer that the genetic lessers are expected to work for - and they believe that the inferior need to work for. And since this entitlement belief results in selfish behavior, it's easy to see why many holes in West are both extremely selfish and entitled (one is hardly present without the other), as well as the ultra harsh treatment that less fortunate males are subjected to in the culture (you see this rampantly in cesspools like reddit).

This makes some sense when you think about their role in the evolutionary process. Of course, them rationalizing their selective instincts using abstracts like meritocracy doesn't hold up under reason when you dig further and press them on it. But remember: women can do no wrong in the gynocentric West.
Good thread.

Effectively, this summarizes why our societies/civilizations are all cucked; It ingrains within both males & foids that they need to work hard in order to attain what they want. However, it does not account for the fact males have an immensely greater struggle in comparison to foids, whom also attain more positive reinforcement on just about every matter.