Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water: Niggerdit will ban a male for being incel 100% of the time

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have been on my best Reddit behavior. I made a new email address, and joined again, I went like ten days without getting banned - they finally banned me for three days because of one little comment I made on r/TrueOffMyChest regarding this thread:

Fuck Niggerdit

It was a juicy thread that a mother had posted, because her teenage daughter had asked her to buy her a dildo. I didn't post a thread here on .IS, because I knew Niggerdit would delete the Reddit post. I suppose I could have taken a screenshot, but we all know what type of post it was. It was a post that revealed femoids are just as horny as males! A foid asked her mom to buy her a dildo, and the dad freaked out. The dad may have become physical with his daughter in anger, and Redditors were worried about the foid and her mom. This wasn't the first "my daughter asked me to buy her a dildo" post on Niggerdit and it won't be the last.

Basically, my comment was: "Wow, as a kissless adult virgin this thread makes me understand that young women are just as horny as young boys." - I was downvoted to oblivion, and banned for 3 days for that! They are trying to make me out to be a fucking pedo! Fuck Niggerdit!

I'm alright, I just think its annoying how sexless males are demonized by soyciety:

Seriously fuck Niggerdit

Basically, my comment was: "Wow, as a kissless adult virgin this thread makes me understand that young women are just as horny as young boys."
nigga if that's what you said then why did one person quote you saying that you called woman gatekeepers of sex

nigga if that's what you said then why did one person quote you saying that you called woman gatekeepers of sex
They are quoting me from another comment I made.

Apparently, I’m “disgusting”. I’m done with my Reddit experiment.

Any guy who can’t get laid before he becomes an adult must be a creepy pedo. Kind of makes me wish foids weren’t so shallow and chad-only when we were all back in school. It’s not like foids are horny when they are young and only allow certain douchebag guys past the gates of sex.

I’m done with Niggerdit… for like a month, someone has to track Taylor Swift’s jet.

reddit is a horrible echo chamber. one single word that goes against "The Message" and boom you are banned.

more than that reddit also does the IP ban. this started from the "Ellen Pao" ceo era. thats when reddit started going full on authoritarian and lib shithole.

pic- ellen pao
buddy-fletcher-ellen-pao.jpg

Reddit servers and backups need to be nuked into oblivion.

I never cussed, I never said mean words - I just said the blatant truth, and I was downvoted to oblivion and banned for it.

I never cussed, I never said mean words - I just said the blatant truth, and I was downvoted to oblivion and banned for it.
Reddit is the digital communist China. It's a gynocentric, leftist shit hole on the internet. As you would expect, the truth is not welcome there.

reddit is a horrible echo chamber. one single word that goes against "The Message" and boom you are banned.

more than that reddit also does the IP ban. this started from the "Ellen Pao" ceo era. thats when reddit started going full on authoritarian and lib shithole.

pic- ellen pao
Usually, Reddit will give me a 7-day-ban. This is the first time I’ve been given a 3-day-ban. That is proof that the mods knew I didn’t do anything wrong, they just want to send the message that I need to be a cuck.

Usually, Reddit will give me a 7-day-ban. This is the first time I’ve been given a 3-day-ban. That is proof that the mods knew I didn’t do anything wrong, they just want to send the message that I need to be a cuck.
i once said that "segregation of black from other races would solve 90%" of the crimes. perma banned.

funny thing is use a shared ip provided, so the whole block about 1000 people cant access reddit anymore. lol.

I have been on my best Reddit behavior. I made a new email address, and joined again, I went like ten days without getting banned - they finally banned me for three days because of one little comment I made on r/TrueOffMyChest regarding this thread:

View attachment 1086789

It was a juicy thread that a mother had posted, because her teenage daughter had asked her to buy her a dildo. I didn't post a thread here on .IS, because I knew Niggerdit would delete the Reddit post. I suppose I could have taken a screenshot, but we all know what type of post it was. It was a post that revealed femoids are just as horny as males! A foid asked her mom to buy her a dildo, and the dad freaked out. The dad may have become physical with his daughter in anger, and Redditors were worried about the foid and her mom. This wasn't the first "my daughter asked me to buy her a dildo" post on Niggerdit and it won't be the last.

Basically, my comment was: "Wow, as a kissless adult virgin this thread makes me understand that young women are just as horny as young boys." - I was downvoted to oblivion, and banned for 3 days for that! They are trying to make me out to be a fucking pedo! Fuck Niggerdit!

I'm alright, I just think its annoying how sexless males are demonized by soyciety:

View attachment 1086811
All men are demonized by society

And no teen girl are not as horny as teen boys

I think they are, they just don't want to fuck when they are bleeding on their periods. Yes, young foids are horny once they hit puberty - that's why chad gets laid in high school and foids don't scream "rape" - they wanted to be fucked.

I think they are, they just don't want to fuck when they are bleeding on their periods. Yes, young foids are horny once they hit puberty - that's why chad gets laid in high school and foids don't scream "rape" - they wanted to be fucked.
Foids do scream rape on chad and attractive boys plenty of cases

Also horny don't mean they want to fuck with men

Why would the foid ask for a fake penius when literally any horny teen boy would be happy to fuck her

Foids just want sexual stimulation and don't care about the male form

Foids don't jack themselves to pics of men

All men are demonized by society

I actually just came back from the bowling alley, my company was having an event. Long story short - I was amazed at how young some of the foids looked tonight who were guests. I couldn't tell if the foids were sluts that just wanted to talk to rich guys, if they were the bosses' wives, or if they were the bosses' daughter. I didn't care! Seriously - I saw a foid who looked like a 9th grader hitting on a 20-year-old guy.

And I know the young foid was jocking him, because my foid coworker said, "this girl was upset that *Chad was talking to another girl." I told my coworker, "those girls looked young", as if I was disgusted so I didn't look weird.

I actually just came back from the bowling alley, my company was having an event. Long story short - I was amazed at how young some of the foids looked tonight who were guests. I couldn't tell if the foids were sluts that just wanted to talk to rich guys, if they were the bosses' wives, or if they were the bosses' daughter. I didn't care! Seriously - I saw a foid who looked like a 9th grader hitting on a 20-year-old guy.
Anecdotal
And I know the young foid was jocking him, because my foid coworker said, "this girl was upset that *Chad was talking to another girl." I told my coworker, " those girls looked young", as if I was disgusted so I didn't look weird.
Irrelevant I don't want to hear your wagecuck tales

No point nicemaxxing on cuckdit.
Should've gone all out if you were getting IP-banned either way.

Same story with 4chan.
It´s gone downhill

Same story with 4chan.
It´s gone downhill
4chan is one click away from getting nuked. in this centralized internet model that is controlled by very few entities , going against the grain is almost impossible.

You didn't have to say anything about yourself though. Now you've made it weird for the reader since they have you, a sexless weirdo and the girl and being horny in their heads.

Also reddit is just 2 syllables, come up with a better nickname.

im on my 9th account reddit is a shitfest nobody cares about being banned the platform is a joke

DEVGRU would go after him even harder for that. KEK
dude there's people on here who think i should get it because i horse around with grape jokes too much. imma gonna get banned one of these days

im on my 9th account reddit is a shitfest nobody cares about being banned the platform is a joke
it's worse than a joke, it's a normal tard social engineering fucking toilet

View attachment 1086789

View attachment 1086811
JFL for using that site :feelskek: :feelskek: Reddit is the home of the most self righteous and pretentious freaks who do anything for karma

dude there's people on here who think i should get it because i horse around with grape jokes too much. imma gonna get banned one of these days
Getting banned from that cesspool is considered a badge of honor.

Getting banned from that cesspool is considered a badge of honor.
dude i think i lost 2 discord accounts and 2 reddit accounts and a 7 cups account

The fuck is that thing???
reddit female ceo who started the high level censorship and ip ban and her black husband. they have a daughter together.

they fingerprint ban, you have to change your ip and use a vm

cuckeddit is a super libtard platform
ez to get banned

they fingerprint ban, you have to change your ip and use a vm

cuckeddit is a super libtard platform
ez to get banned
Yeah, the algorithm is very powerful, it filters out incel vocabulary instantly. When the mods see an incel has appeared, they check the IP address, if the account is linked to an IP address that has been banned before - automatic permanent ban for “ban evasion.”

What can one expect from Cuckit? Why are you even there? Let them rot.

pic- ellen pao

"yikes incel :foidSoy: no one owes you nothing :foidSoy: ."
No wonder they get raped