Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Water: I’ve been rejected by every foid I ever asked out.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids hate me. I am a 31-year-old kissless virgin, because foids would rather have sex with another foid, or a dog, rather than fuck an ugly guy like me.

I remember every single rejection - they all threw my life on a course of deeper depression. If one foid had of been my gf growing up, I would have developed a sense of self-confidence.

I basically asked out at least one foid every year throughout my youth - all rejections.

It's because they sensed your horrible personality br0

Foids hate me. I am a 31-year-old kissless virgin, because foids would rather have sex with another foid, or a dog, rather than fuck an ugly guy like me.

I remember every single rejection - they all threw my life on a course of deeper depression. If one foid had of been my gf growing up, I would have developed a sense of self-confidence.

I basically asked out at least one foid every year throughout my youth - all rejections.
InMinecraft?

Describe the worst one, the most blackpilling story if you don't mind
Getting the dreaded “I didn’t mean to give you the wrong message”, text message from a whore Ukrainian foid in college. That really hurt, because I was 18-years-old, and in my prime.

2004: 7th grade, the foid became angry with me when she found out I liked her.

2006: 10th grade, she wrote a note saying that I needed to stay away from her, and she gave that note to a football player to hand it to me after school. The football player laughed as he walked away.

2009: Somehow she found out I liked her, she asked my now deceased friend from high school (he died in 2019 in a car crash) to tell me not to ask her to prom.

2010: Now I’m in college, I asked out my coworker at my little college job - she rejected me.

2011: Asked out a whore Ukrainian foid - she rejected me. That’s one reason why I hate Jewkraine.

2012: Asked out a fat foid, she said she had a boyfriend already.

2013 - 2016 was a painful blur, I nearly roped in Minecraft in 2016.

2017: I asked out an ugly foid in front of the elevators at my college - she rejected me.

After all of those, I just came to terms with the fact I had lost my 20’s to inceldom.

I've effectively given up. 63% of zoomers are single JFL

When I think about it, what would a girlfriend do to me? Do I need a girl who will always cheat on me with chads? I'm too busy to think about smelly whores anyway.

It's brutal when you realize you got rejected by several foids from different ethnicities and that you asked them out at different stages of your life.