Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water: IT are scum

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I woke up to this:

Crash Bandicoot and her white cuck bf

Hey IT scum, you are so dumb, that you don't realize that you are proving what incels have been saying - even the ugliest foid can get a white chadlite in this cucked soyciety. If the genders were reversed - this photo would not exist, because ugly males rarely get foids to date them.

Foids live life on easy-mode. They don't even have to buy acne cream, as proved by the above photo.

That foid is hideous - she looks like Crash Bandicoot, no offense to Crash Bandicoot.

It is fitting that the couple took that picture at an ice rink, because that foid seriously looks like she should be playing for the Edmonton Oilers.

I woke up to this:

View attachment 653370

Hey IT scum, you are so dumb, that you don't realize that you are proving what incels have been saying - even the ugliest foid can get a white chadlite in this cucked soyciety. If the genders were reversed - this photo would not exist, because ugly males rarely get foids to date them.

Foids live life on easy-mode. They don't even have to buy acne cream, as proved by the above photo.

That foid is hideous - she looks like Crash Bandicoot, no offense to Crash Bandicoot.

It is fitting that the couple took that picture at an ice rink, because that foid seriously looks like she should be playing for the Edmonton Oilers.
Chadlite? :feelsUgh:

Fully agreed

I woke up to this:

View attachment 653370

Hey IT scum, you are so dumb, that you don't realize that you are proving what incels have been saying - even the ugliest foid can get a white C H A D L I T E in this cucked soyciety.
JFL IF YOU THINK THIS GROSS FAGGOT DATING A TRANNY IS CHADLITE :feelshaha:

I woke up to this:

View attachment 653370

their kid (tyrone's kid) is gonna become an incel and he is gonna be ranting about them here (in future) jfl I'mma start following him

"We love each other very much, I'm so lucky to be in a relationship"

"... and we also spend our free time calling virgins terrorists."

D i c h o t o m y

Last edited:
I'm sure she loves you very much little IT cuck. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh: Imagine having a relationship in 2022.

That brown foid is ugly as fuck yet she's dating a white HTN.

That thing is a she? It chin mogs me into oblivion.

I would say he's a LTN or slightly into the MTN territory. I would also say he has HTN/Chadlite potential if he loses weight on his face.

Though yeah, if the genders would be reversed with the looks, this would not exist, LMAO.

I can't tell which one's the man in the relationship. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Two months later - and I still cringe when I look at that hideous IT nigger.

Just be white is the minimum to get a tranny looking baboon in 2022.

Just be white is the minimum to get a tranny looking baboon in 2022.
Agreed. This specific photograph really symbolizes how ridiculous the dating scene has become - an ugly marsupial-looking foid can get a normal-looking white significant other…

Where are our white normal-looking gf’s? I doubt that IT foid in the picture has a great personality (she is a fucking IT faggot), and that ugly bitch could shower all day and still look like she stinks.

If your fiancé is so ugly that she looks like she should be on the same line as Ryan Nugent - Hopkins and Connor McDavid - there is a problem.

That toilet looks like a fucking trannny tbh

I have wondered why my swamp was empty

This is the power of JBW, every foid better looking than her is Chad-only in 2022.

That thing looks like it's eaten a few souls, here and there, throughout the last few years. :feelspuke:

I'd rather be alone forever and die in a fucking nursing home, while getting abused by some black cunt who steals my shit. Holy shit ITpedos are foul.

Last edited:
I just got home from working my night job - I saw a lot of ugly foids with normie-looking males tonight… I saw fewer ugly male/beautiful foid couples.

I get fucking an ugly foid, but I am surprised that the simp in the photograph is willing to marry that IT monster - he could do much better.

I just got home from working my night job - I saw a lot of ugly foids with normie-looking males tonight… I saw fewer ugly male/beautiful foid couples.
Then what are you fighting for? You lost. Accept that, and be over it - you will never get a woman, and frankly - do you really need it? no, you dont

Holy shit, that foid is so ugly I had to cover her face with my hand when scrolling on my phone. :feelspuke:

I just found out about the juggernaut law, and yes this picture proves it. That foid has skin like sandpaper.