Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water: I hate foids

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
First of all, the creatures can't drive. My grandmother had her truck totaled by a dumb goblina in an Audi, the goblina was leaving the parking lot of a gym.

They fuck dogs, I'm tired of seeing foids walking their dogs all the time - they should be fucking an incel.

They are shallow as toilets, if a male doesn't look like Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig, he will struggle to get laid.

Foids are lazy - they don't build or construct anything, males do that.

Foids radiate evil, we all remember being in elementary school, and sensing how evil foids were - much like demons. (St. Torontovanattackcel hated foids as a boy).

Foids have no character or virtue - proof of that is how the tramps reacted to the recent Roe vs. Wade debacle.

Foids live life on easy-mode, while males live life on hard-mode.

Most importantly in my opinion:

Foids are the reason incels go ER.

Facts

I think about the fact that I had to go to my senior prom alone every single day. I hate foids, I will never forgive them. I hate foids like Eren Yeager hates titans. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I hate everyone except for my itis and my parents

The foids at my job were talking amongst themselves about going out to bars, and nightclubs together, now that they "have money". I hate foids, because they never invite a supreme gentleman like myself to go on trips to nightclubs, but they invite chad and tyrone who will treat them like garbage. The foids are ugly anyway.

I also hate how foids are getting into cryptocurrency - it's a male's realm.

Lastly, foids need to stay the fuck out of commentating on male sports, I don't watch the NHL to hear a foid's voice.