Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Water Fasting 30 days

• Thread starter Deleted member 11015
  • Start date
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
My mind is so poisoned from years of masturbating 8 times a day (stopped), and Jewish dogma, I need a total reset. I had a bad morning as you could have seen from a previous thread, but I am back to Treize Khushrenada maxing (the perfect man). Water fasting will allow this mental reset, and let me start from scratch. I will be keeping up my routine however -

1) No fap - Most important. I am already on 14 days, and I plan never to touch my penis again in a sexual manner. Any incel touching the penis is SELF-SABOTAGING THEMSELVES. Volcel unless you have nofapped for a period of time.

2) Gym - Healthy body and healthy mind go together like shit and strawberry shortcake.

3) No swear - Treize Khushrenada does not swear because he is in control. Only subhumans curse and use vile language in every sentence

4) Potionmax

5) No Jewish media - biggest enemy right now. It has destroyed 60% of the world already, with its sights on Asia next

6) Binarual Beats - Hairline is coming back in, and my eyes are getting lighter

Worst case Ontario is this water fast will actually kill me, but I do not see this has a negative. I have already done 10+ days in the past, so I think there is a strong chance I will live.

One from a few minutes ago got taken down for a infraction.

I will do a full 30 day log if I get enough interest.

Last edited:
8 times a day WTF?

Did u try NoBreath?

I hope you also cut out sugar and unhealthy processed food. Keep us updated.
Are you serious about the binaural beats?

3) No swear - Treize Khushrenada does not swear because he is in control. Only subhumans curse and use vile language in every sentence

Yes leave swearing for the niggers and other assorted westerners.

5) No Jewish media - biggest enemy right now. It has destroyed 60% of the world already, with its sights on Asia next

KakeguruiMaxx

Though honestly I would recommend a 3 day food fast instead.

dont forget to mew

I'm going to try water fasting from midnight tonight till midnight tomorrow, that's all i can do

" 1) No fap - Most important. "

kek

Damn. Genuinely lol'd at this, would have been good to see his 30 day log.

I am swearing too much tbh

No swear - Treize Khushrenada does not swear because he is in control. Only subhumans curse and use vile language in every sentence
It's a nice thing when you need it. Noswear is unnecessary.
1) No fap - Most important. I am already on 14 days, and I plan never to touch my penis again in a sexual manner. Any incel touching the penis is SELF-SABOTAGING THEMSELVES. Volcel unless you have nofapped for a period of time.
I'm on nofap but i'm going to reset it. I already fapped twice.