Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Water: All the foids at my day job hate me

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s over for me, none of my coworkers told me happy birthday - and the birthday list is clearly posted on the desk that everyone looks at…

I walked into work, my manager said hello to me.

I walked into the office, the first thing I saw, was my big fat ugly 4.6/10 goblina coworker. She is giving me the silent treatment - I don’t know why, I try not to talk to any of the evil bitches that I work with.

Another foid walked into the office, I said hello to her - she acted like she didn’t hear me. Then the foid proceeded to talk to the 4.6/10 goblina foid.

Next, another chubby evil goblina walks in - she hates me.

And to rub it in, another foid coworker had the nerve to ask in the group chat, could I “help her out by answering a quick survey for her business class”.

I hate foids, they can burn in hell along with the fetuses they aborted.

happy birthday :feelsaww:
Truecel trait: You forget your own birthday along with everyone else

But OP look on the bright side. At least they aren't actively trying to kick you out of the job or looking for an excuse to fire you (happens to truecels in many NT jobs). Sometimes slipping under the radar isn't so bad.

happy birthday :feelsaww:
Truecel trait: You forget your own birthday along with everyone else

But OP look on the bright side. At least they aren't actively trying to kick you out of the job or looking for an excuse to fire you (happens to truecels in many NT jobs). Sometimes slipping under the radar isn't so bad.
Thanks bro.

Trust me, I have established ground rules.

Go eat rice at the workplace, chico

Can you complain about sexual discrimination. It looks like your office is predominantly foid

Happy birthday; another year or so alive, slowly dwindling into further and further deterioration of your already subhuman looks and physical attractiveness as time goes on, and only further reducing the chances of ever being treated like a legitimate human... :feelswhat:

Your treatment is most expected; what purpose is there for to give any medium of attention at all to a physically cursed male, with no tempting prize of a genetically prime male for foids and no validation from a Chad for the usual normie cucks likely prevalent at your workplace? :feelsUgh:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Can you complain about sexual discrimination. It looks like your office is predominantly foid
Unfortunately, HR can’t make foids behave like humans.

I filed a complaint against the chubby goblina, because back in July, she was bullying me. The bullying has stopped, but now they won’t talk to me. And the 4.6/10 goblina foid is just imitating the chubby goblina. Foids have a sisterhood that is hard to break - I’m now the creepy guy around the office, within a few months (I started the job in June) they destroyed my character.

soyciety enables these beasts

Just experienced that too

go work at the airport, no foids are there in storage I've heard

go work at the airport, no foids are there in storage I've heard
I’m alright dawg, I have a great resume. I actually would like to NEET again, the pandemic was bliss for me.

It’s over for me, none of my coworkers told me happy birthday - and the birthday list is clearly posted on the desk that everyone looks at…

I walked into work, my manager said hello to me.

I walked into the office, the first thing I saw, was my big fat ugly 4.6/10 goblina coworker. She is giving me the silent treatment - I don’t know why, I try not to talk to any of the evil bitches that I work with.

Another foid walked into the office, I said hello to her - she acted like she didn’t hear me. Then the foid proceeded to talk to the 4.6/10 goblina foid.

Next, another chubby evil goblina walks in - she hates me.

And to rub it in, another foid coworker had the nerve to ask in the group chat, could I “help her out by answering a quick survey for her business class”.

I hate foids, they can burn in hell along with the fetuses they aborted.
Happy birthday mate may I add you?

Rampage time.