Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Water aisle in Germany

We got a whole soda aisle, not to surprising really.

The dream of all waterdrinkers

I never drink from plastic bottles, enough estrogens in our food already

where do we suppossed to drink from then lol? pretty sure theres shit in tap waters too.

I truly don't see the point of buying water for consumption at home in Germany. I can see the need if you're out walking and really thirsty or at a restaurant, but not for home. German tap water is most likely safe. In fact, I'd go as far as to say the biggest indicator of a developed nation is the ability to freely drink tap water at home. Of course not every country with decent tap water is developed, but no developed nation doesn't have reliable access to clean tap water.
First the frogs, then us.

I truly don't see the point of buying water for consumption at home in Germany. I can see the need if you're out walking and really thirsty or at a restaurant, but not for home. German tap water is most likely safe. In fact, I'd go as far as to say the biggest indicator of a developed nation is the ability to freely drink tap water at home. Of course not every country with decent tap water is developed, but no developed nation doesn't have reliable access to clean tap water.

First the frogs, then us.
they were studies that the water in some german areas produces brain cancer.

Here a couple of idiot television entertainers made a business of a water bar and it failed them.

Holy shit, sucks for Germans
"germans" kek. You mean the population who actually lives there. They are everything but not germans.

The water was probably poluted by kikes puting asbest in there.. Its intersting how the kind of this studies are muted but a tranny party at a primary school is number one in media. Fuck this liberal western shithole.

100 % Would bang the water