Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Watching women DIE.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★
Not to sound like a glowie but does anyone else enjoy watching females die.:feelsLSD: I'm always raging when I go outside when I see these whores, watching gore videos of female victims makes me feel better. :society: this is normal no? Watching people who make you suffer get what they deserve ? Justice.:feelshehe:

Women do not exist in my world

No officER. While gore is legal, I do not think any women deserve death nor do i derive pleasure from seeing them hurt or killed.

I don't enjoy watching women doing anything

No officER. While gore is legal, I do not think any women deserve death nor do i derive pleasure from seeing them hurt or killed.
.Is turning into IT.

Not to sound like a glowie but does anyone else enjoy watching females die.:feelsLSD: I'm always raging when I go outside when I see these whores, watching gore videos of female victims makes me feel better. :society: this is normal no? Watching people who make you suffer get what they deserve ? Justice.:feelshehe:
Yup

i don't enjoy watching anyone die, but I love when foids get manhandled, even if not violent, just slapped and abused and treated like piece of shit.

i don't enjoy watching anyone die, but I love when foids get manhandled, even if not violent, just slapped and abused and treated like piece of shit.
foids love that too

foids love that too
in fact I used to think that abuse was based, then I decided it was actually cringe because foids like it

abuse and wifebeating are basically the same thing as taylor swift or colleen hoover

glowing homer simpson GIF

But the thread is very glowie brocel:feelsLSD:
Not really, this an anonymous incel forum and for me it's a place where I can vent and say things I wouldn't be able to say in normal settings