Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching the Trump vs. Harris debate right now

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Visionary
★★★★★
Such kekfuel. Trump is mogging her to oblivion! :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Boring shit. It is clear Trump gonna win again.

Whoever thinks Kamala has any option is living in Deludoostan.

All the retarded feminists are gonna vote for Kamala. Any sane person will vote for Trump

Harris has too many trump cards in her pocket in the form of a female and the fact that she is not white.

Harris has too many trump cards in her pocket in the form of a female and the fact that she is not white.
Just remember me after elections. Kamala may be tight, but not gonna stretch enough.

Libshits are TERRIFIED of trump

Any straight white male who votes for harris needs to be studied

Demographics show that the average black American is half the age of a white American, so Trump's electorate will die out, and Harris can afford to get millions at the expense of an open border where everyone will go.
Just remember me after elections. Kamala may be tight, but not gonna stretch enough.

Unfortunately for Americans, I don't believe in Trump's victory.
What do you mean you dont believe in it? Are you retarded? Its obvious that Trump will win 2024, and rightfully so.

Demographics show that the average black American is half the age of a white American, so Trump's electorate will die out, and Harris can afford to get millions at the expense of an open border where everyone will go.
That's a vague correlation, but let's see.

Yes, millions of illegal immigrants cross the border into the United States every year. Therefore, Democrats can simply open the border to everyone and just get themselves voters who will vote only for Democrats in the future.
That's a vague correlation, but let's see.

What do you mean you dont believe in it? Are you retarded? Its obvious that Trump will win 2024, and rightfully so.
I'm used to preparing for the worst case scenario every time. Prepare for the worst, and the best will come to you.

Yes, millions of illegal immigrants cross the border into the United States every year. Therefore, Democrats can simply open the border to everyone and just get themselves voters who will vote only for Democrats in the future.
Yup, the government also lies about the number of illegals

I'm used to preparing for the worst case scenario every time. Prepare for the worst, and the best will come to you.
Based. Prepare for the worst so you don’t get disappointed

And the demographic transformation of America is inevitable, give another 10 years and there will be about 49% of whites. Even Trump and his vice president, J.D. Vance, seem to be importing curry to the United States by analogy with Canada.
Yup, the government also lies about the number of illegals

True

There is very bad shit coming regardless of who wins.

And the demographic transformation of America is inevitable, give another 10 years and there will be about 49% of whites. Even Trump and his vice president, J.D. Vance, seem to be importing curry to the United States by analogy with Canada.
The government has designed it to stop whites from reproducing while encouraging non-whites to have lots of kids.

Its by design.

Nordic-Dinarid Teutonic Aryan vs Kalergi “le 56 face” mutt

Total Aryan Victory

Yup, regardless we’re gonna get hit with Jeets either way

Trump is just more pragmatic, since it will allow for more “radical” views to spread

The government has designed it to stop whites from reproducing while encouraging non-whites to have lots of kids.

Its by design.
The blacks in my town reproduce like rabbits. Inceldom is very rare among blacks. There are many white incels though

The blacks in my town reproduce like rabbits. Inceldom is very rare among blacks. There are many white incels though
Ye exactly

“but muh JBW” jfl, Nigs & Spics & Curroid bread like Rabbits

Yes, Trump is an American of German descent, although in his youth, because of Germanophobia, he hid it and pretended to be a Swede.
Nordic-Dinarid Teutonic Aryan vs Kalergi “le 56 face” mutt

Total Aryan Victory

all roasties will vote kamala

fixed it for ya :feelsokman:
I understand why nigs, fags, and fems vote for Democrats, it's their side and I understand why you would vote for your own interests.

The men who vote blue? Can't understand. AT ALL (And please don't bring Joos into this, there's only so much we can really blame them on)

Ye exactly

“but muh JBW” jfl, Nigs & Spics & Curroid bread like Rabbits
I even see the ugly blacks reproducing like crazy. Blacks are just usually so naturally NT, thugmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed they are usually never incel. I’m convinced almost every blackcel here is just very non NT

The government gives them more welfare for each kid they have. Whites cant afford to reproduce

all roasties will vote kamala
roasties will also force their betabuxer fuckers to vote, otherwise threatening to deprive them of their pussy.

The government gives them more welfare for each kid they have. Whites cant afford to reproduce
I know. There is literally an apartment complex full of section 8 blacks getting welfare for free right next to the bike road I ride on. These blacks don’t care for the kids and they are roaming like half a mile ahead of the parents unattended. One time, a loose 5 year old black kid who has no awareness almost walked right in front of my bike when I was going 20 miles an hour. Luckily, I swerved and hit the brakes, but they are really making a mess of the town

roasties will also force their betabuxer fuckers to vote, otherwise threatening to deprive them of their pussy.
That’s the one thing good about being an incel. You are alone and don’t have to bend to a useless woman’s will

I know. There is literally an apartment complex full of section 8 blacks getting welfare for free right next to the bike road I ride on. These blacks don’t care for the kids and they are roaming like half a mile ahead of the parents unattended. One time, a loose 5 year old black kid who has no awareness almost walked right in front of my bike when I was going 20 miles an hour. Luckily, I swerved and hit the brakes, but they are really making a mess of the town
I feel bad for them. This is the beginning of how they contribute to the 13/50 statistic. No parent should neglect their children like that.

I feel bad for them. This is the beginning of how they contribute to the 13/50 statistic. No parent should neglect their children like that.
I do feel bad for the kids. Not the parents though. The parents are scum.

That’s the one thing good about being an incel. You are alone and don’t have to bend to a useless woman’s will
Imagine if your foid deprives you of sex if you voted for someone other than Kamala.

Imagine if your foid deprives you of sex if you voted for someone other than Kamala.
That’s the shit that makes men go mad. Women should NEVER use sex or love as manipulation. Straight up psychopathic

I do feel bad for the kids. Not the parents though. The parents are scum.
Pretty sure a good portion of this forum had shitty parents that contributed to our inceldom

Pretty sure a good portion of this forum had shitty parents that contributed to our inceldom
I agree. My parents were good to me luckily. They hated each other though, and never expressed and love to each other in 15 years

I even see the ugly blacks reproducing like crazy. Blacks are just usually so naturally NT, thugmaxxed and low inhibmaxxed they are usually never incel. I’m convinced almost every blackcel here is just very non NT
Ye, JBNT is law for Blacks

And yeah, most here are non-NT
Ah, yet some copers here would say we "hate" blacks for just pointing this out & expressing a desire to not live around them

SJWs.is
Main qimg ba898b33d536f4f620b57eb81049f735

Women are irrational so they can't debate