Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Watching The Social Network(2010)

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Less than 4 minutes in and he has a girlfriend, despite his annoying personality. Not to mention that the real Mark Zuckerberg looked a lot less attractive than the movie version. I can't believe I'm getting mogged by a paler, jewish Sheldon.

Why you watch this crap?

I saw it when flicking through the TV earlier today so I decided that It looks interesting enough to watch it in its entirety.
I hate facebook and zuckerberg. Fuck this shit

Wait until you see the Winklevoss brothers.

I don't '''like''' feceboot

Less than 4 minutes in and he has a girlfriend, despite his annoying personality. Not to mention that the real Mark Zuckerberg looked a lot less attractive than the movie version. I can't believe I'm getting mogged by a paler, jewish Sheldon.
His real life noodlewhore wife is also way less attractive than movie version.
Wait until you see the Winklevoss brothers.
It was good to see their privelaged asses get destroyed by zucc

I saw it when flicking through the TV earlier today so I decided that It looks interesting enough to watch it in its entirety.

I will never be able to understand how any incel can tolerate television. It chock full of normie and foid shit.

we all have watched shit once in a while

Entertaining movie tbh

I enjoyed all the scenes when they were in the lawyer room. The music was also really good I thought.

The movie is terrible imo, probably one of the worst Oscar winners out there.

Minor detail but I wasn’t expecting Trent Reznor to do such an awful soundtrack for it, so disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back