Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watching The Recent Law and Order SVU Incel Episode (Sepecifc scene was both funny and RageFuel)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
http://stream-tv-series.xyz/2018/10/12/law-order-special-victims-unit-s20-e4-episode-4/

At the 10:30 mark

Benson - "I'm so sorry, now is there any detail that you can remember about him"

Rape Victim - "He was short, mabye 5'6" "

Holy shit, to women being one inch below the average height is short, this episode is so damn ironic, they try to make the incels look bad but to anybody black pilled you can see that they are ironically proving the black pill to be true (women are shallow and have unrealistic standards), its like they aren't even trying to hide it JFL.

Last edited:
link to the episode?

I'm mad they made all the incels white with no ethnics.

Watched a little further, I'm mad they are claiming we think everyone woman should be down to fuck any man at any time, and we see prostitution as "part of the problem" and that men shouldn't have to pay for sex.

There is no consistency in their BS because that's very blue pilled, a black piller knows that all men ever have done is trade our physical labor and material resources with women for sex, trading money for sex is just the modern iteration of that practice. I've always said that if prostitution was legal world wide a lot of mass shootings never would have happened.

link to the episode?
I updated the post, I use software to download from streaming sites, it should stream well on this site though.

Watched a little further, I'm mad they are claiming we think everyone woman should be down to fuck any man at any time, and we see prostitution as "part of the problem" and that men shouldn't have to pay for sex.

There is no consistency in their BS because that's very blue pilled, a black piller knows that all men ever have done is trade our physical labor and material resources with women for sex, trading money for sex is just the modern iteration of that practice. I've always said that if prostitution was legal world wide a lot of mass shootings never would have happened.
More than that. It’s about the ability of money to purchase access to a pussy. That’s what marriage was when women weren’t allowed to work. It was identical to prostitution, it was just called something different. You buy the womb for life vs 1 hour. Prostitution is humanity’s greatest achievement since it enables civilization. Low IQ achievement though. Some researchers taught chimps the concept of money, and the first thing the males did was give the coins to the females and fuck them.

They're making it seem like we're extreme white conservatives. I hope most of us are just libertarian who think all the cucked laws need to be gotten rid of. Making prostitution illegal is just another way the state gets in our business. But I agree with him that we should be able to get sex for free in a fair society, and only have to pay if we want something above our looksmatch.

They're making it seem like we're extreme white conservatives. I hope most of us are just libertarian who think all the cucked laws need to be gotten rid of. Making prostitution illegal is just another way the state gets in our business. But I agree with him that we should be able to get sex for free in a fair society, and only have to pay if we want something above our looksmatch.

Like I said earlier today. It's not as though the writers of the show are ignorant of what we actually are, they know but they want to intentionally misrepresent us. To quote myself; The ultra-liberal idealogues who work as writers for these shows often take personal offense to our existence and so they want to get back at us. Basically imagine it's a literal inceltears femoid or soyboy writing the scripts for these things, not unbiased professionals like you would be inclined to think.

It's why they depict fictional events. They know we've done nothing but vent online so they have to fabricate a story to smear our names. What you see when incels are depicted in media is the disingenuity of human discourse, not a lack of understanding of other humans. They hear us loud and clear we're just not telling the story they want to convey.

Like I said earlier today. It's not as though the writers of the show are ignorant of what we actually are, they know but they want to intentionally misrepresent us. To quote myself; The ultra-liberal idealogues who work as writers for these shows often take personal offense to our existence and so they want to get back at us. Basically imagine it's a literal inceltears femoid or soyboy writing the scripts for these things, not unbiased professionals like you would be inclined to think.

It's why they depict fictional events. They know we've done nothing but vent online so they have to fabricate a story to smear our names. What you see when incels are depicted in media is the disingenuity of human discourse, not a lack of understanding of other humans. They hear us loud and clear we're just not telling the story they want to convey.
High iq. They've been obsessed with us for so long so there's no way they don't get us yet. Only being here a few days will give a new user a good idea of what we are, so they're 100% trying to fool ignorant normies.

Some researchers taught chimps the concept of money, and the first thing the males did was give the coins to the females and fuck them.

I remember that one JFL, marriage is literally prostitution. I haven't made a video in a while but I think i'll be making one on this episode for my youtube channel.
we should be able to get sex for free in a fair society, and only have to pay if we want something above our looksmatch.

This is the same retarded shit portrayed in the episode, I guess they were right, probably seen a lot of posters like yourself. There is no such thing as free sex, its not that chad doesn't pay, he just gets a discount on the ENTRANCE FEE and ONLY THE ENTRANCE FEE for being good looking, when I was a cashier I saw a lot of chad and stacey couples that were regulars.

The chad was always paying for everything, her expensive birth control medication, the condoms, her "feminine care and hygiene" products, medication when she was sick, medication when she got a urinary tract infection (I remember this for one specific couple), etc. Thousands upon thousands of chads money passing through my hands on a monthly basis so that he can maintain the upkeep of his current fuck doll.

All men pay for sex, chad just gets a discount on THE ENTRANCE FEE

That's where the one night stand loop hole comes into play, guys like you hear/read/see that shit and get fooled. He just got a cheap entrance fee, chatted the girl up and bought her a drink or two, and he was good looking enough so that was the only cost. You think if they start dating he's just fucking her and not paying for dates, gifts, jewelry for anniversaries, etc?. Dude don't fall for the meme, a lot of you get caught up in an extreme way in these memes that makes me think you are trolling at times.

When chad gets into a "committed relationship" EVEN CHAD IS PAYING LIKE A NORMIE. so for you to say you should be able to get sex for free sounds retarded as hell, no man is getting CONSISTENT access to sexual and/or reproductive resources WITHOUT PAYING ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.

Last edited:
I remember that one JFL, marriage is literally prostitution. I haven't made a video in a while but I think i'll be making one on this episode for my youtube channel.

Marriage isn't literally prostitution. I find it annoying that equate a husband provider to some whore's john. Sex for purely for the sake of pleasure isn't allowed in marriage, meaning sodomy and "oral sex" are out of the question. Do I need to mention the impossibility of prostitution of receiving divine blessing? You could make the case of equating marriage with prosituion in marriage's CURRENT FORM with the existence of marital rape, no fault divorce, the marriage being under the authority of the sate and not the church/the divine, etc. However, with your religious views I doubt you would make the distinction and will equate all forms of marriage with prostitution......

When chad gets into a "committed relationship" EVEN CHAD IS PAYING LIKE A NORMIE. so for you to say you should be able to get sex for free sounds retarded as hell, no man is getting CONSISTENT access to sexual and/or reproductive resources WITHOUT PAYING ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.
If that's true then we should only pay the price chad pays for our looksmatches.

http://stream-tv-series.xyz/2018/10/12/law-order-special-victims-unit-s20-e4-episode-4/

At the 10:30 mark

Benson - "I'm so sorry, now is there any detail that you can remember about him"

Rape Victim - "He was short, mabye 5'6" "

Holy shit, to women being one inch below the average height is short, this episode is so damn ironic, they try to make the incels look bad but to anybody black pilled you can see that they are ironically proving the black pill to be true (women are shallow and have unrealistic standards), its like they aren't even trying to hide it JFL.
LOL @ thinking 5' 7'' is anywhere close to the average.

fucking bluepilled brainwashing bs media.

When they arrested them they should of said "should of just took that shower bro".

However, with your religious views I doubt you would make the distinction and will equate all forms of marriage with prostitution......

My religious views, I believe the christian God exists and is the one true God, but only because I think the world is fucked up and his level of fucked up described in the bible seems to fit it well JFL. There's also the bias of being born into a specific religion, I may have very well believed in all the hindu Gods and the hindu religion if I was born into such a country where it is the dominant religion. This is why I usually exclude religion when I'm looking at something and assess it objectively. Whether God exists or not i'd still have the same views on marriage based on how it functions.

Marriage is prostitution, its just "covert prostitution", at the end of the day it was just a social construct to facilitate a man taking care of a woman in trade for access to her body and whatever resources it held (sex and reproduction).
LOL @ thinking 5' 7'' is anywhere close to the average.
What's average then, also it depends on what country you are in, if you are in the netherlands of course 5'7" isn't average, but if were talking across the board including the entire planet, then it is. So my point is that its ridiculous how unreasonable women are to look down on what is literally the norm of their planet.

Last edited:
5'6" is short. The average height in the US is 5'10"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back