Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching The Boys

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
>Be le me
>At episode 4 of The Boys
>Main character guy and girl talking about their relationship experiences
>Guy says he had his first kiss at 14
>Girl says at 18
>Guy first thinks it's a joke, then reacts surprised "oh damn, you're serious?" in a "I feel so sorry for you way"
>Girl says "yeah, I grew up in a very Jesus centric family" implying you could only miss out on it if other people stop you from doing it
>5 minutes later
>Girl says she defended her boyfriend with her super powers but the guy was embarassed to be defended by a girl and didn't talk to her afterwards
>Guy says he had a "little tiny baby dick" for doing that

:feelsclown::blackpill::feelsrope:

Why watch this shit

Homelander :chad:
Huey :feels:

It's because of scenes like this that I haven't watched The Boys yet. There's, for example, a scene where a blonde heroine talks shit about the Bible/Christianity. I have no patience with this progressive agenda.

I like this show. The latest season is OK, not as good as the first two, and has a lot of pro BLM shit, and throws shade at alt-right. Example: At one point a minor character says Blacks disproportionately commit more crimes (FACT), but the show has him saying it in a crazy, raving tone, prompting the viewers to see him as a hateful nutjob. The series is bluepill regarding racial themes primarily, but generally, it has a some redpill and almost blackpill moments:
  • One character is bisexual slut, and is a cynical, depressed alcoholic. Moreover, she hates the main character without even knowing how he is, calling him a twink because of his :soy: demeanor
  • The main villain, Homelander, is a gigachad sadistic alpha
  • Foids are killed and maimed as brutally as men are; some are even nameless (which is rare, as normie entertainment usually depicts a foid's death as sad or highly significant to the plot)

Blame the Jews for having needle Dk :feelskek:

You can tell it’s all chads, foids, and pre social media normies writing these scripts.

Just watch pre-2015 media and you won't have to deal with this.

There's still good shows today, but unless it's anime I'm walking into them with the expectation I'm gonna get a fair serving of sexist nonsense too.

what is this normalfag shit :feelswhat::society: