Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watching The Blind Side and im laughing my ass off at this cucked shit.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
tim-mcgraw-lily-collins-jae-head-quinton-aaron-sandra-bullock-the-C3RNFP.jpg

Holy shit I never realised how cucked this shit was when I was younger.
For you that don't know, the plot is a true story about a rich white family adopting some homeless 6'8 (I'm not exaggerating he was actually 6'8) BBC football player.
Holy kek have I realised how cucked this movie is, all throughout the movie the blonde milf is insanely nice and giving towards the BBC (many sexualy suggestive ways). And the cuck father adopts him easily. He was probably happy his wife was getting railed.
And o n top or if that the daughter was probably getting her tight teen PUSSY creampied too ( in the film there's actually a scene where a thug teases the BBC by saying "did you hit that yet?" About his sister and the BBC beats up the thugs.
The worst part is that this all happened in real life.

Degeneration to its maximum

I remember this movie, holy shit this was cucked

I would fuck the daughter so hard with my 5 inch banana dick bro

I would fuck the daughter so hard with my 5 inch banana dick bro
The daughter looks hot as fuck in that photo, the red dress and her cross make her look sexy as fuck.
Though Sandra bullock was way hotter in that movie, she was prime milf.

The daughter looks hot as fuck in that photo, the red dress and her cross make her look sexy as fuck.
Brb gonna watch the movie again

I’m so fucked in the head that i didnt even look at the women. I just looked at the white guy and kid to see if it was over for them.

I liked the film. I can't enjoy a fucking movie or show with incel filters on. I just allow myself to get absorbed in the story. Like a good novel. Do you do this with everything you watch?

Sometimes you gotta shut down your cerebral brain and just chill and be entertained. That would drive me fucking crazy dude.

I liked the film. I can't enjoy a fucking movie or show with incel filters on. I just allow myself to get absorbed in the story. Like a good novel. Do you do this with everything you watch?

Sometimes you gotta shut down your cerebral brain and just chill and be entertained. That would drive me fucking crazy dude.
Absolutely. Everything I watch I have to turn my black pill lense off just so I can enjoy the movie. There’s needs to be black pill movies tbh

He was a linemancel though. Linemen are always orgetier. QB's, RB's, WR's, LB's, CB's, Kickers and then Linemen. That's the sexual hierarchy for handegg players. They adopted him so they could get a giant niggerator on the defensive line of their alma mater.

Lmao how did I not see this. The internet has changed us so much, I want to go back

Wonder if he fucked the mother and daughter in real life. Also Sandra bullock looked sexy af in this film.

You know he fucked the mom and the daughter he probably fucked the dad in the ass too just for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back