Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Watching shows (especially anime) w/ foids in it is CUCKED and BLUEPILLED

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Personally I only like characters that make women suffer.

You just admitted you're a volcel, nice Freudian slip you fucking pedocel retard
>volcel because I wouldnt betabuxx an ugly seaMonkey femoid
>volcel because I do not worship 3d women like you
>volcel somehow because I like prime aged foids aged 14 - 17

:feelsugh:

>volcel because I wouldnt betabuxx an ugly seaMonkey femoid
>volcel because I do not worship 3d women like you
>volcel somehow because I like prime aged foids aged 14 - 17

:feelsugh:
Bro sorry for being normal and not an animesexual idiot like you, and how tf is seamaxx betabux? itsOVER isn't betabuxxing and he knocked up multiple sea foids. He even fucked a 17 year old vietnamese foid. You have no brain cells dude, stopping the anime might actually help your rotten brain you niggeroid

But yes you are volcel so die die die DIEEEEEE

Your the cuck for having a noodlewhore 3d foid profile pic which is against the rules. Seamaxx is a cope since your flying to get ugly 3/10 seamonkey foids who use your for a visa, go and have fun with your SEAmonkey foids. I like drawings of 2d perfection meanwhile you love ugly SEA monkey foid.
View attachment 584427
go enjoy your ugly seafoids, who got fucked by chad and use you for moneky 3d foid worshipper kys kys kys cuckk
Worship to gooks and seamax is a weebcel thing. Therefore is a soy thing too. Before I enter to incel environments I only heard geomaxxing in Russia, Poland or so.

What happen is that weebcels glorify anime and therefore gooks. Popularizing those places instead endorsing places where non-soy men geomax. Even if anine characters are based in white people :feelskek::feelskek:

Bro sorry for being normal and not an animesexual idiot like you, and how tf is seamaxx betabux? itsOVER isn't betabuxxing and he knocked up multiple sea foids. He even fucked a 17 year old vietnamese foid. You have no brain cells dude, stopping the anime might actually help your rotten brain you niggeroid

But yes you are volcel so die die die DIEEEEEE
Its betabuxxing because they wanted him to stay and be the father and also they ugly af
20180509_221413-jpg.19827

Your the ugly subhuman SEA worshipping animal stupid femoid worshipper. Only femoids hate based weebcels. tfu tfu on you faggot
Worship to gooks and seamax is a weebcel thing. Therefore is a soy thing too. Before I enter to incel environments I only heard geomaxxing in Russia, Poland or so.

What happen is that weebcels glorify anime and therefore gooks. Popularizing those places instead endorsing places where non-soy men geomax. Even if anine characters are based in white people :feelskek::feelskek:
seamaxxing is subhuman thing kys. geomaxxing in poland is subhuman because all women their are gold diggers retard.

and moe anime not based on white people but based on japanese man fantasy.

Its betabuxxing because they wanted him to stay and be the father and also they ugly af

Your the ugly subhuman SEA worshipping animal stupid femoid worshipper. Only femoids hate based weebcels. tfu tfu on you faggot

seamaxxing is subhuman thing kys. geomaxxing in poland is subhuman because all women their are gold diggers retard.

View attachment 584439
Dude having hazel eyes is a white thing :feelskek::feelskek: Stop doing mental gymnastics.

Last edited:

I just prefer asian women but i hate modern japanese culture. Probably gonna seamaxx in China because the PRC is based. I've considered steroidmaxxing and trying Poland while reading Roosh's old book about game in poland but i don't think it would help much since it's redpill.

You knew what i meant, im gonna stop fapping in general before long
So you won't fap. then are you gonna get laid? how will you satiate your carnal urges?

View attachment 584439
You just admitted it's based on fantasies you goddamn CUCK, plus you don't even know what betabuxx means you idiot, raising your kids isn't betabuxx, being riceman who becomes a doctor just to get a foid is betabuxx. You don't know what tf ur talking about

So you won't fap. then are you gonna get laid? how will you satiate your carnal urges?
I'll try my best to get laid even tho i'm trucel but i think i can manage my desires, it's not a big deal tbh

Last edited:
You just admitted it's based on fantasies you goddamn CUCK, plus you don't even know what betabuxx means you idiot, raising your kids isn't betabuxx, being riceman who becomes a doctor just to get a foid is betabuxx. You don't know what tf ur talking about
your the betabuxx you pay foids in 3/10 SEA foids food to fuck them, you watch real women and have a real women profile pic your a cuckold since you worship real women who treat you like dirt, where i worship fake virgin waifus

your a betabuxx cuckold going to sea when you can just fuck prostitutes lole

I'll try my best to get laid but i think i can manage my desires, it's not a big deal tbh
I see, you're 18 and your edge is strong. Come back in a few years and we can continue talking

I see, you're 18 and your edge is strong. Come back in a few years and we can continue talking
My desires should be amplified because i'm 18 tho right?

My desires should be amplified because i'm 18 tho right?
I'm not sure, Libido should drop with age supossedly. but i'm horny like i was when i was 18 so. For you not cooming in a week/month will be easy, but what about a year? two years? everyone is different after all, maybe you can do it if you have a low libido. Personally i can't see myself lasting a year, i could theoretically last a month but i don't have the will so. yeah.

But what about that is cucked? Don't cucks imagine themselves in the place of their wive's bull? Thats literally cucked!
I have no idea what goes through the minds of cucks jfl

I don’t really care what the voice actors do irl tbh, it’s entertainment I’m watching the show now the actors personal lives lol. Sounds kinda hard to watch shows only with men in them ?? I don’t think any shows exist without atleast one food character. Like bruh your calling everyone cucks for watching tv lol

I don’t really care what the voice actors do irl tbh, it’s entertainment I’m watching the show now the actors personal lives lol. Sounds kinda hard to watch shows only with men in them ?? I don’t think any shows exist without atleast one food character. Like bruh your calling everyone cucks for watching tv lol
Everyone is cucked except me :feelsdevil: