Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watching schizo meltdowns on YouTube is funny as shit

Brutal noReplyPill

I saw this guy on my recommended page a few days ago.
He reminded me of @Emba for some reason.

Thanks for sharing.

YouTube started recommending me his channel. I watched all his videos. His story is brutal. Basically he had a high status job, a wife and a kid and then his wife divorce raped him and he lost everything.
View: https://youtu.be/VH7WsydZqY8?si=uc0UrH4yFa5nefcW

It's genuinely heartbreaking.

Losing access to pussy can be as devastating to a man's psyche as never getting pussy to begin with. I wish he had guns too.

Based schizo hates fags and trannies.
Schizochad

Should i use him as my new Avi?

I
I saw this guy on my recommended page a few days ago.
He reminded me of @Emba for some reason.
Was a angery man for a long time... Not that angery though. Ofc I wasn't jailed...

Seems like he was divorce raped... Ive seen it before many times... Sad shit. Jailed on a rumor! Damn...

He's too angery for my amusement. I rather listen to more positive copers.

But I'll following this guy. He's a real dude.

i have the same shape was him

His small frame probably had a part in driving him to insanity too
Apparently he's starved himself. He used to be a winner of multiple martial art championships.

View: https://youtu.be/yMNFCYwllaY

The story he tells is kinda sad and i feel sorry for him, but the way he tells the story and his schizo attacks are just too funny

He reminds me of an old drug addicted drunkard who lived in our hobo shelter (Pennerheim). In the container next to me. When he was high and drunk he raged the same way. It was funny and sad in equal measure. He was about 60 years old and had been to various rehab centers about 25 times, his family abandoned him.
RIP old friend

He reminds me of an old drug addicted drunkard who lived in our hobo shelter (Pennerheim). In the container next to me. When he was high and drunk he raged the same way. It was funny and sad in equal measure. He was about 60 years old and had been to various rehab centers about 25 times, his family abandoned him.
RIP old friend
Rip hobo
What would he even rage about

RIP old friend
You were homeless ?

Rip hobo
What would he even rage about
Politics, other hobos who lived there, the weather, in the summer it was 30°C+ inside these living containers, his drug dealers and so on.

Brutal, how did that happen ? Did your parents kick you out ?
My mother after I attacked her with a knife and when I rioted there at the age of 18. She called the cops and they arrested me. I was drunk and they put me in that cell to get sober (Ausnüchterungszelle).
Btw I didn't hurt my mom, I just threatened her and wanted to have power over her for once after years of being treated like dirt.

My mother after I attacked her with a knife and when I rioted there at the age of 18. She called the cops and they arrested me. I was drunk and they put me in that cell to get sober (Ausnüchterungszelle).
Btw I didn't hurt my mom, I just threatened her and wanted to have power over her for once after years of being treated like dirt.
Brutal story. Are you currently homeless as well or whats your living situation ?

He has a physique as a malnourished 11 year old

Does anyone remember that old schizo guy on YT who rambled about Nazis in New Orleans that genocides the creoles? Schizos are genuinely entertaining

Brutal story. Are you currently homeless as well or whats your living situation ?
Technically yes. I'm registered at a hobo accommodation and I hang around everywhere. Sometimes I can sleep in my old room.

Technically yes. I'm registered at a hobo accommodation and I hang around everywhere. Sometimes I can sleep in my old room.
Mommy is scared of me now :feelskek:
Said one of my former "Saufkumpanen". I don't know. And I don't care about anything anymore.

The voices give him wisdom.