Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching PUA videos is so fucking cringy

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
Watching bluepilled snake oil vids of RSD Tyler right now for entertainment.

The whole time I´m just thinking how fucking useless and stupid PUA is and that I wasted so much time with it when I was younger.

PUA doesn´t work because the whole premise that women will fuck you based on your behavior/what you say is completely false.

Behavior or what you say literally has nothing to do with picking up women. It´s like trying to make it to the NBA while spending all your time studying Spanish, thinking it will help you make it to the NBA somehow.

I would´ve been much better off now had I plastered my face with implants instead of going out sex begging during my youth.

I´m not saying your looks are the most important factor when it comes to getting women, your looks are the only factor.

Attraction between men and women is identical. Men only care about looks and youth and so do women, except that they are much, much pickier when it comes to looks.

They use paid actors.

PUA. red pillers.

these people are so delusional and believe in acting " alpha" etc... its a joke.

I’m glad I never spent money on it, did waste a lot of time on techniques and routines though.

giphy.gif

You are an idiot if you ever fell for PUA.

Jockcel said:
You are an idiot if you ever fell for PUA.

I fell for it, it did help a little bit.

you are low IQ if you fall for PUA videos, they are all scripted with paid actors and actresses

Scripted + paid actresses. They got exposed millions of times. Legit PUAs who don't pay sluts are good looking. Like RSDmax

The first time a man used a trick on me that he had learned from a pick-up artist (PUA), I did not do any of the things his guru had promised I would: I was not “intrigued”; I did not feel an urge to “impress” him; and nor did I immediately drop to my knees and start servicing him sexually – which was, no exaggeration, cited as a possible outcome. Instead, I walked away. In PUA parlance, I showed my “bitch shield”.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back