Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching past clips of WWE IS suifuel

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Look at all these robust masculine good looking wrestlers

Edge,young randy orton,HHH, young Batista, john cena, Brock lesnar, Goldberg,the rock and many more

All robust skull,frame and over 6ft+ height, and magnificent bodies edge to a lesser degree but he had great hair.

I didn't realize since I wasn't blackpilled but now when I watch old reruns I realize they are elite and I'm subhuman compared to them

ITs over

Don’t forget about Mankind- the 1996 One, a true Subhuman, ripped of ear, burnt and scarred skin, missing teeth

Don’t forget about Mankind- the 1996 One, a true Subhuman, ripped of ear, burnt and scarred skin, missing teeth
Mick foley, mankind, dude love and cactus jack are all incels lol

Apart from Randy Orton, John Cena & The Rock none of those guys are good looking

Apart from Randy Orton, John Cena & The Rock none of those guys are good looking

Doesn't matter what you, they are masculine lol and edge is good looking, why did lita cuck Matt hardy for him, Brock lesnar is a high t male model, Batista was a sexy ethnic and Goldberg is very hot, thick neck and traps, john cena is john cena and HHH married the ceos daughter so he obviously goodlooking, psl rating ain't shit when rating these guys

Randy Orton is the perfect man. I can't even imagine how perfect my life would be if i looked like him.

Doesn't matter what you, they are masculine lol and edge is good looking, why did lita cuck Matt hardy for him, Brock lesnar is a high t male model, Batista was a sexy ethnic and Goldberg is very hot, thick neck and traps, john cena is john cena and HHH married the ceos daughter so he obviously goodlooking, psl rating ain't shit when rating these guys
You should be a comedian. You mentalcels are hilarious. Brock Lesnar is a male model? I dunno if you're trolling or just that retarded

Vince is very particular about who he hires... You better be hot to him if you want a push... Male or female

Vince is very particular about who he hires... You better be hot to him if you want a push... Male or female
Yep, no wonder the better looking hardy brother got pushed which was Jeff for the wwe champion but he was also cooler tho, so there's that

Was he cooler because he was better looking though?

Pro wrestling is the ultimate blackpill. They can pretend it's about charisma and toughness and talent all they want, but only Chads like Roman Reigns or John Cena will ever be truly promoted. I tried to watch japanese wrestling and it's the same thing, the top guy is 6'3 Chang named Okada.

Pro wrestling is the ultimate blackpill. They can pretend it's about charisma and toughness and talent all they want, but only Chads like Roman Reigns or John Cena will ever be truly promoted. I tried to watch japanese wrestling and it's the same thing, the top guy is 6'3 Chang named Okada.
Just Rot if you are subhuman

Fuck everything is correlated with looks, but I liked his style better tho, but I don't know it's over for me

It's not that Matt Hardy didn't have the ability to do the flippy shit that Jeff did... It's just that he was told not to so that Jeff could be the man...

WWE is THE ultimate supreme blackpill. You can only succeed if you look good... or if it's a joke when you succeed.

It's not that Matt Hardy didn't have the ability to do the flippy shit that Jeff did... It's just that he was told not to so that Jeff could be the man...

WWE is THE ultimate supreme blackpill. You can only succeed if you look good... or if it's a joke when you succeed.

Damn no wonder booker t wasn't pushed enough he was a great wrestler and he was black on top of that. People say wwe is racist but i think they are more lookist, since they view black as less attractive, also racist too I guess

Damn no wonder booker t wasn't pushed enough he was a great wrestler and he was black on top of that. People say wwe is racist but i think they are more lookist, since they view black as less attractive, also racist too I guess

I don't think they are totally racist. Booker T was allowed to be the World Champion on smackdown and they still do use him for commentating despite his voice and accent being terrible for the job.

Vince also LOVED Bobby Lashley. I forget why he left WWE, but Vince wanted him as WWE champion. He even let him win that Donald Trump match.

more like true faggotry, but what to expect from vince mcfag

big, muscular oily ogres, a faggot's dream, not a woman's dream. Those are wrestlers women like

john-morrison-net-worth.jpg

fe3b5b659ecdf1a7090923de40110c78.jpg

Cody-Rhodes-640x370.jpg

027_PAY_04302017ej_0454__47f8092ccb94403f63de0e312e8dea3a.0.jpg

Last edited:
what about my nigga rey mysterio. he gave me hope as a manlet.

more like true faggotry, but what to expect from vince mcfag

big, muscular oily ogres, a faggot's dream, not a woman's dream. Those are wrestlers women like

john-morrison-net-worth.jpg

fe3b5b659ecdf1a7090923de40110c78.jpg

Cody-Rhodes-640x370.jpg

027_PAY_04302017ej_0454__47f8092ccb94403f63de0e312e8dea3a.0.jpg

Kek

You should be a comedian. You mentalcels are hilarious. Brock Lesnar is a male model? I dunno if you're trolling or just that retarded

Brock Lesnar is a Dark Triad Chad, the best kind.

Google Brock Lesnar with a beard. The girls who like kpop types won't care for him, but the women who want to get caveman fucked love men like Brock.

Was never able to get into wrestling was left out of elementary school because of it

Heart break kid sean michaels was the ultimate chad back then

[Video=youtube]

what about my nigga rey mysterio. he gave me hope as a manlet.
He was too much of a goodie two shoes imo. Amazing wrestler though

This thread went Gay real quick. I'm outta here.