Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching old movies

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
It seemed so fucking easy back then. And all of the girls weren't fucking fat masculine feminist slobs. Where the fuck did we go wrong?

Why the fuck did I have to be born in this time period when tinder was around? Please fucking kill me now.

Watching old movies is also high octane suifuel from perspective that I was still a child back then when these movies were made. When everything was not lost yet, when it wasn’t truly over.

I used to think that I would be an incel even in the past, but maybe I would had a chance in those times, now can't stop feeling anemoia when I see something related to the 50s and early 60s

I used to think that I would be an incel even in the past, but maybe I would had a chance in those times, now can't stop feeling anemoia when I see something related to the 50s and early 60s
Yeah I'm watching something from that time period and I never wanted to end it so much in my entire miserable life. It's super fucking over man.

Watching old movies is also high octane suifuel from perspective that I was still a child back then when these movies were made. When everything was not lost yet, when it wasn’t truly over.
Never experienced that. My childhood was in the 2000s.

Never experienced that. My childhood was in the 2000s.
Well, kind of same here. Refering to movies made from, let’s say, 1998-2006. You are 19 or so? As far as I remember.

Well, kind of same here. Refering to movies made from, let’s say, 1998-2006. You are 19 or so? As far as I remember.
No, I'm actually 18. So my childhood was from 2006-2012.

That just means I've been born right when feminism hit full force. :feelscry::feelsrope:
Yes, when you think that it’s over, tell yourself that it never truly began :feelsokman: Lifefuel

Yes, when you think that it’s over, tell yourself that it never truly began :feelsokman: Lifefuel
At least when you're at the rock bottom, things can only go up. I don't honestly know though.