Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watching my sisters get figuratively fucked.

• Thread starter BluePillsPoison
  • Start date
BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
Parents just sat us down and talked with us. Apparently, between the three of us, I'm going to pretty much inherit everything.

They both protested.

"Come on now. You're both married to someone with good jobs. He needs it. You girls don't."
I whistled casually and looks around at the corners in the ceiling as I walked away, as though I was inspecting it.
That should have felt like an insult, but godamn.. something finally came up for me because of being an incel.
They.. were... so... mad. This was their final win they wanted on me. I still live with them well into my adult life, practically 'neeting' but not technically.
They understand my doom, and they are preparing for me when they die.
(my one sisters a dyke married to a nurse, other married rich, and my parents are quite well to do.. I will be set).

your sister is a dyke?

please rope

I didn't expect it, and I didn't need it... I was perfectly content to just rope at said moment. Either way, great, but their reactions. Those spoiled princesses.
your sister is a dyke?

please rope
I do not respect her.

Parents just sat us down and talked with us. Apparently, between the three of us, I'm going to pretty much inherit everything.

They both protested.

"Come on now. You're both married to someone with good jobs. He needs it. You girls don't."
I whistled casually and looks around at the corners in the ceiling as I walked away, as though I was inspecting it.
That should have felt like an insult, but godamn.. something finally came up for me because of being an incel.
They.. were... so... mad. This was their final win they wanted on me. I still live with them well into my adult life, practically 'neeting' but not technically.
(my one sisters a dyke married to a nurse, other married rich, and my parents are quite well to do.. I will be set).
Lmao excellent.

A great victory for all NEETs to aspire to. Let me know if you ever consider roping so you can sell everything, We go to Vegas gamble it all and buy out some top tier whores :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Lucky bastard, I'll get nothing cause my parents have nothing lol fuck this life.

Although it's good your parents aren't retarded and see the situation for what it is and are making the right moves. Fuck those cunt sisters thinking they are entitled to anything when they are already coasting through life on tutorial island, nothing is ever enough for bitch's these days.

Lucky bastard, I'll get nothing cause my parents have nothing lol fuck this life.

Imagine growing up as an incel around rich people. The type of people that get their little 16 year old whores nose jobs.

Nice.

Your degenerate sisters can fuck off.

Nice brag. KYS

Although it's good your parents aren't retarded and see the situation for what it is and are making the right moves. Fuck those cunt sisters thinking they are entitled to anything when they are already coasting through life on tutorial island, nothing is ever enough for bitch's these days.
Agreed.

Im literally praising his parents and thanking God in OPs behalf.

Nice brag. KYS
I'm an oldcel, and I haven't left my house in almost a decade for anything other than doctors appointments. I fuck a pillow. I have nothing to brag about.

Fucking awesome man. Score a win for the incels. You have decent parents. :feelsautistic:

eyy gratz man, incel finally gets a win over the foids. :feelsokman:

Those cunt sisters are probly over on r/legaladvice bitching to the cucks on there about what they can do about this....

"Help my parents are giving all of MY inheritance to my ugly loser....errr I mean undeserving brother. What should I do?!?!"

I hope them and their spouses lose their jobs, and they come to me asking for money. I won't even say no. I'll just keep putting it off over and over when they ask.. "I'll have to look into it" while I chastise them about their life choices, and handling money foolishly.

They both protested.

Fucking justice, brother

lmao well played.. i have two sisters as well.. my father told us pretty early on that I'll be getting the house coz he doesnt want his property going to other people ... great for NEETing lool

Nice bro. My dads prob gonna give all his wealth to his gf when he dies :feelsree::feelsrope:

Same in my family

A few years ago, my father was dinning with his 4 sisters and they all claimed their "part" of the 12 business of my grandfather. My father said "have any of you ever worked in any shops? No, l'm the only one who did it so all the shops are now mine".
It's like my aunts prepared a plot against my father, but he was stronger.
Now all these shops (+2 new ones) will come to me and my mother told me that they wont give anything to my sister because "she is fiancé, she will live with him, she doesnt need it and she cannot handle them"

It's the only positive thing l have in my life...
And my parents know my inceldom

congrats bro, based parents tbh

Nice brag. KYS

that's not a brag. besides do you want this forum to be a downer with no success rates? besides, we should be happy for LifeFuel for our fellow incels, not be a dick about it. you're probably 15 with your tone.

If I had a dyke daughter I'd disown her.

that's not a brag. besides do you want this forum to be a downer with no success rates? besides, we should be happy for LifeFuel for our fellow incels, not be a dick about it. you're probably 15 with your tone.

tbh

But seriously which would you prefer OP:

- Watching your sisters get figuratively fucked (in this sense)
- Watching them get actually fucked
- Fucking them yourself

Be honest. No one knows who you are. To sweeten option #2 and #3, if you choose those you can have them at any age so you can get them in their prime if you choose.

having a sister = volcel

But seriously which would you prefer OP:

- Watching your sisters get figuratively fucked (in this sense)
- Watching them get actually fucked
- Fucking them yourself

Be honest. No one knows who you are. To sweeten option #2 and #3, if you choose those you can have them at any age so you can get them in their prime if you choose.
I'm no degenerate.

I'm no degenerate.

That's not actually an answer. Let's say there's no consequences either. They won't remember after and no one will know. Pick.

I'll sweeten it even further - you can do this on demand for life if you take option #2 or #3.

I would never fuck a blood sibling. I find the notion disgusting, and I find degeneracy disgusting.

JFL at women inheriting anything. I miss the good old times

I wish parents were at least this blackpilled thinking the financial future of their NEET incel son, it's either they have nothing to offer or bluepilled thinking the incel son can get rich by himself wagecucking (JFL at thinking this in 2018)

Your dirty dyke sister needs to be kicked off a cliff.

Congratulations on the victory buddy.