Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting watching movies without any niggers in it feels refreshing

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

degeneracymaxxed retardcel
★★★★★
We live in a time where not seeing a nigger anywhere in our daily lives is nearly impossible. After all most of us spend our time on the internet and anywhere you look at you're greeted with nigger worship, ebonics used by zoomers. Nigger culture have completely taken over.

Well, there are movies without any niggers like "A beautiful mind". It felt incredibly refreshing not to see a single nigger in the movie because doing so ruins any enjoyment i've had.

I advise people to stay away from niggered movies as they put those niggers just to not appear racist and neglect actual capable actors that would play the role much better.

"Let's put this one nigger not because we have to, but because we are afraid of getting cancelled". Pure faggotry.

Oh, man new movies are such a disaster. Now instead of putting a nigger it is mandatory for them to put mulattos and they are much more gross to look at.

They just keep shoving niggers in our face I've had enough with everything. Nothing's safe from niggers anymore. Niggers culture is coming out on top.

Good that we have many old movies available for us to watch without any niggers in them.

@DarkStar , @Stupid Clown

I miss white centric fantasy

Notice how Netflix makes sure there are niggers in everything?

Notice how Netflix makes sure there are niggers in everything?
It is catered for mutt audience so that's normal. Most new generation americans are usually of mixed race. Whites will be a minority pretty soon. I hope they keep losing revenue because they deserve it for being nigger lovers.

I miss white centric fantasy
i miss everything pre-woke culture. Niggers and sandniggers are the most obnoxious to look at in movies. They always put them on purpose.

i miss everything pre-woke culture. Niggers and sandniggers are the most obnoxious to look at in movies. They always put them on purpose.
back when the youth didn’t speak like a bunch of drug addled thugs

i am already constantly surrounded by black people why would i want to see them in my movies, my video games, any media in general

In the UK there is a Freeview channel called Talking Pictures that shows stuff generally from before the 90s. Including horror films.

The America of 'Team America,' a Decade Later - The Atlantic

you will enjoy this movie then

I could care less of there are niggas in tv or not.

Same goes for all other races.

As long as the show/movie is good then I could care less

The America of 'Team America,' a Decade Later - The Atlantic'Team America,' a Decade Later - The Atlantic

you will enjoy this movie then
I could enjoy many movies but the enjoyment i've had completely vanishes the moment I see a nigger.

they try to portray niggers as noble and brave people that stand for justice meanwhile in reality it's the complete opposite. Niggers are a bunch of uncivilized animals that stand for nothing. Mongrels are much worse than niggers though.

they try to portray niggers as noble and brave people that stand for justice meanwhile in reality it's the complete opposite. Niggers are a bunch of uncivilized animals that stand for nothing. Mongrels are much worse than niggers though.
The way they're portrayed proves that the liars who produce this stuff know precisely the reality.

Here, have a nigger

Agreed, brocel.

I want to play vidya or watch media which I can feel some kind of connection with: Oftentimes, this is based upon various forms of European folklore, mythology, etc.

I don't want to be reminded how the world is becoming Brazil 2.0

Hence, why I like stuff such as the original LOTR movies or the Witcher games, which are fully White.
It is catered for mutt audience so that's normal. Most new generation americans are usually of mixed race. Whites will be a minority pretty soon. I hope they keep losing revenue because they deserve it for being nigger lovers.
There's still a good amount of us, such as myself, who are of fully-European stock at the least.

Genuinely, it is a concern I have as to what will happen when this country is majority non-White

It's because you yourself are mixed-race