Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watching Jason Genova videos is one of my best copes (low inhib gymmentalcel)

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★

This delusional fuck makes me happy tbh
but he driverlicensemogs lowinhibmogs hairmogs me hardcore :cryfeels:

I had a dream about him last night, srs

Last edited:
why do you like it so much?

Never watched him but it seems he's coping hard

why do you like it so much?
I guess I can relate to him as an incel with mental issues who also happens to lift. Most people just watch to make fun of him and meme though.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DelDrew/videos Another good channel he's sometimes a part of, Big Lenny is another guy who copes hard. Some of their videos are entertaining as hell when you're bored IMO.

Prefer Big Lenny

He looks like a cookie cutout vlogger.

He looks like a cookie cutout vlogger.
only 1% autism bro barely noticable

Literal fat retard with a micro dick, he was catfished and someone posted his tiny ass dick.

The documentary about him is the best one.

TBH the older lenny videos of him lifting brutally and calling out cookie cutters are goat :feelsokman:
Yeah tbh the newer videos are mostly boring, but at least we will always have the old gym videos :feelzez: Old school Big Lenny was GOAT, I think he's getting a little soft these days and turning into a bit of a cookie-cutter normie with the fame and all.

lol remember when I used to watch so much bodybuilding community vids like 4 years ago JFL, when rich and Genova slapboxxed cause piss lord executed order 66 good days man good days.

lol remember when I used to watch so much bodybuilding community vids like 4 years ago JFL, when rich and Genova slapboxxed cause piss lord executed order 66 good days man good days.
I miss Rich Piana bro, his Bigger by the Day series was the highlight of my days back in the day srs. Most of the bodybuilding personalities are boring these days.

giphy.gif

He's starting to sound like Elliot Rodger :feelsohh:

Literal fat retard with a micro dick, he was catfished and someone posted his tiny ass dick.
So he belongs here then. At least he's a hard cummer

He friendmogs the hell outta me though. Who would do something like this for me?

(fuck Broke Malone)

He also apartmentmogs me. Rich Jew grandma bought him it.

He's starting to sound like Elliot Rodger :feelsohh:

Brad is great. He always roasts Jason. Jason is so low inhib he is seemingly unfazed
I miss Rich Piana bro, his Bigger by the Day series was the highlight of my days back in the day srs. Most of the bodybuilding personalities are boring these days.

giphy.gif
Rich slapped the shit out of him.

I guess he felt guilty about it later and collabed with the iron extortionist

Rich wasn't without his demons himself. RIP big man

From watching this video he may have gotten into gymmaxxing for being bullied himself

Last edited:
_
If you don't like Big Lenny, Jason Genova. Synthol Mark (40+ y/o virgin), Big Rich, Prince Andrew, Big Jay the bedroom bully and the rest of the rest of the Misfits I can't relate with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back