Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watching idiot femoids brings me joy.

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
I know this is probably posted about alot, but as I’ve watched it grow over the past few years, it does bring me a small amount of joy and something to live for.

The anitvax community is mostly dumbass foids and their fatherless children. By not protecting themselves or their children, they are effectively making it more likely they die and they can put their beta sons out of their missery due to disease rather than the kid roping themselves later bc they are a cuck.

What do you think about this hilarious phenomenon?

They deserve the absolute worst.

Thinking about how low IQ they are and the fact that they've still had sex and I haven't is pretty brutal tbhngl.

Thinking about how low IQ they are and the fact that they've still had sex and I haven't is pretty brutal tbhngl.
I try not to think about that and just enjoy the thought of cunts effectively killing themselves

Surah 4:11, 4:176
In Islam, a man is mathematically worth two women, and a man's 'portion' is equal that of two females.

As allah

All of them are idiot so you enjoy watching them all?