Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Watching Blackpill YouTube Content becomes boring.

PillarofReality

PillarofReality

Officer
It's always the same shit like "It's over, if you are sub-6." "Women only go for Chads". No wonder, FaceandLMS left.

And never "neck yourself" like the old days.

True, I've learned everything I need to know so there's no point watching more of that shit.

It's became boring, like most content on jewtube

2016 youtube was peak.

Blackpill becomes boring and all the same after awhile, it would be like talking about how the sky is blue, theres not much to it

I find YouTubers who talk about theit sub5 life, using blackpill lingo entertaining, like dbdr

Women only go for Chads

Lifestories are okay, but the general explaination of the BP and doomer talk gets stale fast.

We got it man, looks are most Important, moneymaxx, height and whatever and be social we know. We fucking know lol.

Also we talked about feminism and modern women and how cucked dating is already enough.

Of course it's boring, the blackpill isn't some definitive thing we can debate or discuss. Incels aren't even a collective and everyone has their own life that can always prove to be the exception due to the unknown nature of life. Having a research channel on it is just dumb unless they have a specific topics to point out like Rehab Room or Lord Bogdanoff.

it starts boring

It's always the same shit like "It's over, if you are sub-6." "Women only go for Chads". No wonder, FaceandLMS left.
This forum isn't any different either at times like no shit that shitskin pajeets are subhuman why else would I be here