Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching attack on titan season 4

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Wtf every character is hollow cheeked hunter eyed gigatall victim of fisherian runaway now :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s anime:feelsthink:

i remember seeing a post on reddit of a girl asking why she was now attracted to levi, after they gave him a square jaw and made him taller.

i remember seeing a post on reddit of a girl asking why she was now attracted to levi, after they gave him a square jaw and made him taller.
Anime creators be like: :feelsgah: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Superior Eldian genes

when did they make him taller?

yea there's an image macro comparing the seasons and how all the male characters are drawn. it seems to be a common trend in anime and manga where the male protaganists get more and more chad-ified as the issues/seasons progress. you can also see this in manga like berserk where guts goes from a slightly round, baby faced killer to full on glass cutting jaw chad.

yea there's an image macro comparing the seasons and how all the male characters are drawn. it seems to be a common trend in anime and manga where the male protaganists get more and more chad-ified as the issues/seasons progress. you can also see this in manga like berserk where guts goes from a slightly round, baby faced killer to full on glass cutting jaw chad.
Japcels gettting blackpilled and now understand how to attract foid customers

hqdefault.jpg

The designs from previous seasons were better I'll agree on that

Atleast they added a few ethnics, I was wondering for a while why everyone in the show was purely european

hqdefault.jpg

The designs from previous seasons were better I'll agree on that

Atleast they added a few ethnics, I was wondering for a while why everyone in the show was purely european
She looks like a dude now :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: