Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching a paypig give his months salary to a ho makes me wanna go ER

Fucking cuck. I hope this is fake, but it's probably real. She looks like shit.

she's not enough hot. She looks like a pig, OINK OINK, cunt

Fucking cuck. I hope this is fake, but it's probably real. She looks like shit.
you know its not, if it was fake, they would do a better job concealing that he works for best buy

Disgusting.:feelspuke:
They both deserve anal rape.

WTF this guy needs to kill himself:what:

For some guys, that is literally the only way to get female attention.
They're too weak minded to resist.
Pretty pathetic indeed.

I don't know how simps are able to live with themselves.

Like, I can understand hookercelling since you are directly paying for a service and you're getting something out of that.

But imagine being this dude and giving away all of your money to some thot and then publicly humiliate yourself on video. This dude is willingly letting her parasitize him and getting nothing in return. Like this shit already got hundreds of thousands of view and people in the comments berating this guy.

And it's simps like him who let foids become arrogant and ungrateful, always put them on a pedestal instead of viewing females as the fleshlights they are.

Last edited:
AdvocateDoogy?

There is no hope :fuk: nuke this fuckin gay earth.

This is what happens when you don't have Allah in your life to give you dignity and self respect. She didn't even let him take her sock off .

It's ropefuel and lifefuel

Ropefuel because foid privilege is infinite

Lifefuel because at least we aren't cucks

There's no way in hell this is legit

What are their addresses I smell banishment for these two as they destroy my world:shock:

I have already seen this before :feelshmm:

What a time to be alive :feelsaww:

@Lux would you have licked her foot? :feelswhere:

I have hatred for this they should show his face to play more into the roll and get some of his family to support him:feelsdevil:

DIAPER CUCK™ :lul::lul::lul:

I mean, foids are absolutely not in the wrong in that situation.
There's one or several cucks that would pay absolutely everything for them, why would they want it to change?

I mean, foids are absolutely not in the wrong in that situation.
There's one or several cucks that would pay absolutely everything for them, why would they want it to change?
i actually think women are stupid if they don't live this lifestyle

@Lux would you have licked her foot? :feelswhere:
Would be a SLS (sniff-lick-suck), no shoes or socks, kissing the shoe is bad. She would not give the paypig the actual joy of kissing her actual, raw feet bare nor lick-suck it, only the priviledged ones can taste her feet not the paypig, he cam only kiss the shoe, which is bad. She did not let him take off her sock, bad.

Last edited:
what a retard, he could get an artificial foot for 20$