Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching a movie and this chad shows up on screen, instantly ruines the movie.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
011618-chris-hemsworth-lead.jpg

A wild chad appears to ruin your day

Who still watches movies?

I just watch movies with Dane De Haan or Ryan Gosling to avoid this scenario.

Potatoface!

Cope.

Harmony > Chisseld jaw

His bone structure isn't recessed and looks masculine. That's all that matters

Having a good phenotype will always trump having a super sharp super man jaw with a bad phenotype

Cope.

Harmony > Chisseld jaw

Having a good phenotype will always trump having a super sharp super man jaw with a bad phenotype

his voice too. And height. And racial phenotype.

Yeah I enjoyed superhero movies too back when I was 8 years old

Cope.

Harmony > Chisseld jaw

Yeah, I know. :(

I hate tall chads especially.

I tend to avoid movies with love and sex scenes in it.

A wild chad appears
-Fight
Incel used AK47 rain
It's super effective

chads with beautiful long hair really kill me the most.

Arent chads in movies par for the course? To be an actor being a chad is more or less a minimum.

Arent chads in movies par for the course? To be an actor being a chad is more or less a minimum.
Yes but this guy has the whole package, tall, buff, blue eyes blonde hair.

This reminds me of college, it was annoying in every way but, I will be specific: in my last year there used to go back home in a school van that transported other college students as well.

It was terrible; bitches, normies and chads talking loud about their social achievements, I used to sit away from those people but, one specific night was happy for me: when I got close to the van I heard weird noises, noises of crying people , then, when I entered the van, I saw a chad crying.

He was crying because one of his bros died in a car crash, I said nothing, I just heard the whole stuff while hiding my joy, not only did I gained extra credit in classroom for answering correctly a very hard question that I do not remember now but also THIS.

Of course the bitches that used to be around him there all flocked to solace him but whatever, he was COLLAPSING in tears. I hope someday you get to witness something like this.