Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel watched das boot few days ago

Reminded me of this brutal Das Boot-related clip...

Reminded me of this brutal Das Boot-related clip...

whats that show about
guy got cucked harder than the kriegsmarine got cucked by the RN

whats that show about
guy got cucked harder than the kriegsmarine got cucked by the RN
Yeah there's a whole bunch of blackpills in that oneitis storyline. Peep Show is a funny as fuck '00s show about a nearcel wageslave and his slacker, sexhaver buddy (who's not in this scene).

Last edited:
Yeah there's a whole bunch of blackpills in that oneitis storyline. Peep Show is a funny as fuck '00s show about a a nearcel wageslave and his slacker, sexhaver buddy (who's not in this scene).
maybe i'll watch some clips of it but i wanna watch mad men first (show where a chadlite and his backstabber friends drink liquor all day instead of working)

maybe i'll watch some clips of it but i wanna watch mad men first (show where a chadlite and his backstabber friends drink liquor all day instead of working)
Yeah that's a soild drama. You could watch episodes of that with Peep Show in between for laughs.

Wasn't Das Boot a series that was cut into a movie?