Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watched "Blade Runner" for the first time last night

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
NO SPOILERS
But the movie is both visually and audibly STUNNING. Everything feels so real in this movie, every set looks like something i've never seen before. The soundtrack is superb, and possibly my favorite science fiction soundtrack ever (yes, i even think it beats the soy wars trilogy :soy:). The movie has some amazing quotes and scenes, the aesthetic and atmosphere are just pure art.
Anyway, if any of you are interested in seeing it, i highly suggest watching "the Final Cut' version of the film. Many people consider this to be the best version of the film. And i'm glad i watched this version first. I plan to watch the other two versions a different time. Some people say this movie sucks and is boring, but i think the best way to watch it is with no distractions at all. Just put on a good pair of headphones, sit close to your screen, and take in what awaits you.

I guess with the time I spend LDAR’ing I could watch some movies

You may also check out the book as it large differs from the film.

It's a pretty fantactic movie ngl, also I thought the ending was amazing.

Great film, the sequel was meh and unnecessary.

Blade Runner is a great movie, transhumanism would've been great for us incels.