Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watched BBC documentary on incels

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
OOooo you beTteR watCh out foR that CrEepy nErd boy, I bEt he think s women owe him sex. Lets just smash his FacE intO a loCker. I am JusTifiEd to do it. Oooo I bet that ugly loser must be an iNcel, nO womeEn had kisSed him so hE muSt haVe an awfUl personAlity.

Tbh I see a genocide of nonchads pretty soon tbh.

OOooo you beTteR watCh out foR that CrEepy nErd boy, I bEt he think s women owe him sex. Lets just smash his FacE intO a loCker. I am JusTifiEd to do it. Oooo I bet that ugly loser must be an iNcel, nO womeEn had kisSed him so hE muSt haVe an awfUl personAlity.

The doc sounds one sided, again. Why don’t they leave incels alone, it’s not worth studying what going on if they do the same shit over again.

Indeed.
I foresee more bullying in schools after this shit gets more awareness.

They want to wipe us ugly men from the face of the earth.

Basically they just say misogyny, murder, evil etc etc etc

They legit do not touch incel issues

It’s always mental health to them

It’s always mental health to them

Yeah I was saying this earlier. They always invariably fall back on the mEnTaL hEaLtH meme in order to avoid thinking deeply or addressing any unsettling thoughts about society or human nature. It’s the easy answer to everything. It means they can abstract the problem out to some invisible, magical, unknowable quantity and reject any responsibility of their own. Foids don’t want admit that they’re shallow and are attracted to chad bullies. Chads don’t want to admit that they get pussy because of their looks. Normies don’t want to express any sympathy for the big bad misogynists (even though this group have a lot of people who secretly understand us).

Last edited:
they shuda shown some content from this site instead of showing 3 white males to represent the community

@Insomniac on it btw

Yeah I was saying this earlier. They always invariably fall back on the mEnTaL hEaLtH meme in order to avoid thinking deeply or addressing any unsettling thoughts about society or human nature. It’s the easy answer to everything.
I wonder what reasonable incel would participate in any of these documentaries. Even if you say the thruth they’ll segment what you said and doctor the evidence.

they shuda shown some content from this site instead of showing 3 white males to represent the community
Legit

I wonder what reasonable incel would participate in any of these documentaries. Even if you say the thruth they’ll segment what you said and doctor the evidence.

Yeah, exactly. That’s why I scoffed at the idea of talking to the BBC, and I assume why most others did too. Anything we say can and will be used against us.

They think because one guy was shooting up people who was an incel, that everyone else who is an incel will do this as well.

Yeah, exactly. That’s why I scoffed at the idea of talking to the BBC, and I assume why most others did too. Anything we say can and will be used against us.

Talking to the press is like talking to law enforcement or enemy troops after being captured. Stay quiet.

Cartfishman was a very bad example to portray as an incel. The fat fuck is a total moron who had a girlfriend who he abused jfl.

They think because one guy was shooting up people who was an incel, that everyone else who is an incel will do this as well.

They don't think this. They want us to think this. They just want to destroy us. That is their end goal, they don't give a shit about how they do it.

They don't think this. They want us to think this. They just want to destroy us. That is their end goal, they don't give a shit about how they do it.
This. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gotta push the narrative of evil alt right nazi racist, sexist bigots that just need to fix their personalities.

I listen to most YouTube incel podcasts n shit

Very rarely are the issues we have brought to light

Always mental health and or they attempt to bring up the worth of personality.

It feels good knowing what I know