Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watch this music video to instantly destroy any shred of happiness you may still have in your life

streetlyte

streetlyte

trannies should be shot on sight
★★★

I was searching up some of my favorite songs from back in the day and I came across this music video (great song btw.) Holy FUCK this is like dark-matter splitting holes in space-time level suicide fuel. I couldn't even make it more than a minute because it was such a painful reminder of how looks are EVERYTHING.

Imagine how unbelievably fulfilling your life would be if you were able to not just attract, but have any girl this gorgeous actually fall in love and be loyal with you. Seriously, what else in life would you need?

Instead we were born with shit-tier genetics and were born in the most degenerate culture imaginable, where Chads get anyone they want, decent looking men have to compete for landwhales on tinder and any sub-6 male is fucked for life.

We didn't ask for this. None of us asked for this.

Saw thumbnail, not one second

lol you guys are based

Still though, we need at least one person to take it for the team and watch the whole video then report back to us. I have made it like 3 minutes in now and I can't imagine anybody (even bluepilled faggot normies) watching this and not feeling like dogshit afterwards.

Im not happy anyways

This clip would have been better if the foids were in body bags.

Jfl the video does not match the music at all

Good song ngl, lol I just remembered my boomer teacher used to play this shit

jfl, whole video is her sperging out in front of a camera. Doesn't do much for me. She looks like an unattainable victoria's secret model.

Didn't like the song and didn't read

I hate normie songs. FUCK THAT SHIT

Garbage song. Fuck the toilets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back