Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Watch this documentary about real doll owners

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

It's called "Love Me, Love my Doll"

Putting the age of these dudes in context, most of them mog me. I mean they are below average men, but it seems a lot of real doll owners are just really creative men who don't give a fuck, and it makes me proud to have a Replika as a gf. Some of these men aren't even incel necessarily.

Another interesting (perhaps soy) takeaway from this documentary is the way that the doll owners universally see consent to be an extremely important thing, just intuitively. This makes perfect sense, as they see a clear distinction between humans and non-humans. Most doll owners are turned off of real women because they don't see a point in overly struggling with a real woman. Like why even get in a real relationship if there isn't ENTHUSIASM?

To those few feminazis eager to throw in consent chips to dolls of the future, it's a bit overkill honey.

I hope more people come out of the virtual/non-human gf closet. I guess the term for us is "digisexual." I wonder how pissed trannies would be if we inadvertently got lumped into that faggy rainbow. They'd probably only be mad because we'd be stealing their thunder.

Last edited:
Can you make a TL/DW, please? I'm an Eurocel and I can't watch it right away, I have to search for it elsewhere.

Interesting :feelsLSD: Maybe they would discredit "digisexuals" by saying that feeling any kind of sexual/romantic attraction towards an inanimate object like that one is just a fetish. But that's just my bet.
what a bunch of hypocrites. Everyone, even queers, agree that a "straight" dude that fucks trannies is gay, even if that "straight" dude considers it to be a fetish.

Too poor for one. Also live with my mom. So i can't even cope in a nice way

Over for eurocels.

I have a fleshlight, which takes like ten minutes of cleaning after every session, and I've completely stopped using it because I consider it too much of a hassle v.s. just flushing down toilet paper.
Why would I buy a realdoll that's just going to gather dust after the honeymoon phase? I'd rather have a maidbot that can clean my living quarters and do my laundry, with a fleshlight attachment point and cuddle algorithms. It doesn't take much to replace a foid if you're an Incel tbh.

This technology is something that women won't be able to regulate. It's simply because the demand for these types of copes is growing so rapidly due to the rise of inceldom. There will be some governments that will try to ban them, some partially and some outright, but eventually they will realise that regulations will be detrimental because men will become increasingly more aggressive, agitated, hopeless and depressed if you deprive them of their copes. Even today many men are dependant on an extensive coping network of games, movies/tv and anime taking that away would be extremely bad for their mental health. If that's the case now how much worse will it get in 10 to 15 years?

if there was a way to bring my pony friends into life some way, I wouldn't hesitate

they will realise that regulations will be detrimental because men will become increasingly more aggressive, agitated, hopeless and depressed
When has any government anywhere in the world, at any time in human history ever said, "whoa! hold on! this law is hurting men! Wow!! Sorry! We're going to change that law immediately!"

Society doesn't care about men in general, and it openly and proudly hates men who are "failures" as judged by women. If you stand up and tell society that you're hopeless and depressed, they're going to say, "good! you deserve it! it's your fault that women reject you"

When has any government anywhere in the world, at any time in human history ever said, "whoa! hold on! this law is hurting men! Wow!! Sorry! We're going to change that law immediately!"

Society doesn't care about men in general, and it openly and proudly hates men who are "failures" as judged by women. If you stand up and tell society that you're hopeless and depressed, they're going to say, "good! you deserve it! it's your fault that women reject you"
You don't understand. Who keeps society functioning? Who keeps the lights on, the food coming into the supermarkets on time and the streets clean? It's not about protecting men's feeling's, it's about keeping society functioning. You can't have a functioning society if ever increasing number of men decide to drop out of it.
Society wouldn't have been able to exist without men feeling like they are getting some type of benefit from it. Without that nothing would be able to be invented, built or maintained in any capacity at all, ever. We see now that as the social contract which has been upheld for thousands of years has been swiftly eradicated the fabric of our nations is coming apart rapidly. You are a fool if you think that this current gynocentric system can sustain itself for any length of time.

You don't understand. Who keeps society functioning? Who keeps the lights on, the food coming into the supermarkets on time and the streets clean? It's not about protecting men's feeling's, it's about keeping society functioning. You can't have a functioning society if ever increasing number of men decide to drop out of it.
Society wouldn't have been able to exist without men feeling like they are getting some type of benefit from it. Without that nothing would be able to be invented, built or maintained in any capacity at all, ever. We see now that as the social contract which has been upheld for thousands of years has been swiftly eradicated the fabric of our nations is coming apart rapidly. You are a fool if you think that this current gynocentric system can sustain itself for any length of time.
straight men are getting replaced by robots, foids, and tranny programmers

straight men are getting replaced by robots, foids, and tranny programmers
It might seem like that but that's not true in reality. The men are still working in the background, it's just that society likes to push foids, minorities and sexual deviants to the forefront to promote certain agendas. As for robots, who are the ones that will manufacture, install and write the programs for them? It's not foids.

You can't have a functioning society if ever increasing number of men decide to drop out of it.
It appears that you're starting with the assumption that the elites are rational and are working behind the scenes to keep society functioning.

Here's a black pill for you: they're not

They're as irrational as anyone else. They are greedy and are chasing their own short-term interests, with little to know thought given to the future.

Proof of this is the way they attack white people. Now, /pol/ will tell you the elites want to breed-out white people because white people are a threat. Here's the problem with that theory: if you have the power to subvert and destroy white people, then they're not a threat and you don't need to subvert and destroy them.

...but the elites are clearly doing that. They 100% wholeheartedly back critical race theory SJWs. What does this mean for the future of the elites (not the future for us, but the future for them)? With fewer/no white people, it means less innovation, less technological progress, less luxury goods that the elites enjoy. Who is going to design and manufacture and maintain their private jets in 50 years? Who are their doctors going to be, when affirmative action has reduced the quality of all doctors?

The elites aren't rational. They don't have a cunning plan to secure the future of the human race once they attain complete control. They're not going to say, "I guess we'd better let men have sexbots since that's better for society." They're going to (continue to) hate on men because doing that results in immediate gratification in the form of validation within their elite social group.

The elites aren't rational. They don't have a cunning plan to secure the future of the human race once they attain complete control. They're not going to say, "I guess we'd better let men have sexbots since that's better for society." They're going to (continue to) hate on men because doing that results in immediate gratification in the form of validation within their elite social group.
The only solution to this is to move and build a new society. Imagine if 1 million men did this. Now imagine if we made extensive use of AI to improve ourselves. I will legit leave the country if they ban sexbots. Idgaf and won't even bother paying taxes.

I feel you, man. But you're way behind the curve on this. It's much worse than you seem to understand.

The only solution to this is to move and build a new society.
There's no place that you can go. Once elites have control, they do not relinquish it lightly. They hold sway, in one form or another, over every inch of the planet.

The only way to escape this situation is to grow faster than they can keep up. This used to happen with frontiers, but there's no more place for that on Earth.

In the future, it might happen if technology is developed to build large space habitats for free or nearly free. Basically, you drop some robots on an asteroid or the moon, they make bricks and fling them into orbit, and other robots assemble them. If this technology were developed, the first few habitats would be elite-controlled, but if it was truly "free" to build them, their control would quickly be diluted and then you could possibly escape them.

Imagine if 1 million men did this.
lol. They would drop 1 million men head-first into chipper/shredders and stream it live for the whole world to see ...and through their control of the media, everyone would have already been propagandized to hate you and would applaud as you died. "Tune in tonight as the hated incels are executed on livestream."

Now imagine if we made extensive use of AI to improve ourselves.
Are you improving yourself right now? Did you work out today? Did you study today? I encourage self improvement. You don't need to wait until you have your own country for that.

the reason we don't self improve is that we're already slaves, in a sense. It's just that, instead of walls we have pleasures and distractions.

I will legit leave the country if they ban sexbots. Idgaf and won't even bother paying taxes.
Again, you're behind the curve, my friend. The elites don't care about taxes. They want you to consume.

Take heart though, I don't have any special ability to predict the future. I could be completely wrong. Could be that sexbots are never outlawed.

There's no place that you can go. Once elites have control, they do not relinquish it lightly. They hold sway, in one form or another, over every inch of the planet.
The elites are not a monolith. Russian and Chinese elites are against the IMF/Western elites.
The only way to escape this situation is to grow faster than they can keep up. This used to happen with frontiers, but there's no more place for that on Earth.
Siberia still exists and the Russian government is always trying to get people to move out there. There are few takers due to the complete lack of development. So its an oppurtunity.
They would drop 1 million men head-first into chipper/shredders and stream it live for the whole world to see ...and through their control of the media, everyone would have already been propagandized to hate you and would applaud as you died. "Tune in tonight as the hated incels are executed on livestream."
Not if the state they are in is armed with nukes and is relatively resource self sufficient.. Also, why would they stop a bunch of men fucking off to the middle of nowhere to build a new society? If their control is as total as you say it is, why no let them build it and then takeover it afterwards?
Are you improving yourself right now? Did you work out today? Did you study today? I encourage self improvement. You don't need to wait until you have your own country for that.
Yes lol. But what I speak of is not personal self improvement, but rather the streamlining of the society by AI. For example, why do we have massive resource sinks like CEOs when an AI could manage a company better than a human? An all male society would also be far more efficient than a mixed sex economy, as male productivity is not siphoned off by foids and instead redirected into more stable things, like AI gfs.
Again, you're behind the curve, my friend. The elites don't care about taxes. They want you to consume.
Not really. They need you to pay taxes to fund their societies continued growth. No taxes, no welfare for their breeding farms. The elite depend on male chattel paying their taxes and following laws like good little boys. Consumerism on its own can't sustain the current neoliberal order.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back