Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WATCH THESE YOUNG GIRLS SENDING LOVE TO BRENTON TARRANT

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Y1WcvCT0fkWw/

iQ4jMHL.jpg

mass murderer theory wins again

This if nothing else should motivate a good chunk of us to ER (Note that if you're not at least average looking they probably wont care). You become an exalted and revered warlord in the eyes of foids by killing normies

Fakecel if not ERing tbh

Foids are always attracted to violent sociopaths.

Hybristophilia have never been disproved. It´s just as true as darwinism.

There is even a ugly hapa NEET youtuber who has foid worshippers because of his unhinged autism.

Foids will reward any type of antisocial behavior.

BECAUSE THEY WANT ATTENTION

Partly, but they genuinely are attracted to violent sociopaths. It’s the only “personality” that can override physical ugliness. Hybristophilia is a proven biological fact.

They don't actually give a shit about killers, remember ... everything foids do is LARP, a major major major fucking LARP.

Partly, but they genuinely are attracted to violent sociopaths. It’s the only “personality” that can override physical ugliness. Hybristophilia is a proven biological fact.
Because they think if they love a sociopaths it makes them diffrend. "I am not like other girls thee hee"

Think James Holmes is still getting bikini pics from foids in the mail ? I doubt it ...

Think Nikolas Cruz is still getting love letters from those foids ? Nope ...

Everything foids do is for attention.

Think James Holmes is still getting bikini pics from foids in the mail ? I doubt it ...

Think Nikolas Cruz is still getting love letters from those foids ? Nope ...

Everything foids do is for attention.
Of course these people still get letters. Femoid letters and conjugal visits is actually very important for the well being of incarcerated men and this is the reason why it is allowed.

Because they think if they love a sociopaths it makes them diffrend. "I am not like other girls thee hee"

But it doesn’t make them different. ALL foids have hybristophilia.

Of course these people still get letters. Femoid letters and conjugal visits is actually very important for the well being of incarcerated men and this is the reason why it is allowed.
Cruz never got any of the foids love letters, the department of corrections withheld them. Anyways my point is, foids don't truly give a shit about him, they're either role playing, or trying to get attention ... or both.

Have you ever heard of shortmenophilia?
Nope.
Have you ever heard of uglyphilia?
Nope.
Have you ever heard of hybristophilia?
Yes.
Does it really exist?
Yes

Cruz never got any of the foids love letters, the department of corrections withheld them. Anyways my point is, foids don't truly give a shit about him, they're either role playing, or trying to get attention ... or both.
You think a personalized letter is about attention? No, this is about human nature. Foids want to have the "bad boy". His genes will secure the potential for violence in coming generations.

This is why they hate short men, weak men, submissive men, agreeable men etc.

You think a personalized letter is about attention? No, this is about human nature. Foids want to have the "bad boy". His genes will secure the potential for violence in coming generations.

Well if that's the case, then they might consider the fact they'll never have Cruz's baby, since he's going to be in a maximum security prison for life. Perhaps they should seek a more obtainable bad boy.

women don't care about your behavior, they care about your physical appearance. Brenton Tarrant was an ugly manlet, no female actually wants to fuck him

women will fuck bad boy murderers if they're good looking, and they'll fuck nice guys too if they're good looking. it's all about your BONES not your behavior

Well if that's the case, then they might consider the fact they'll never have Cruz's baby, since he's going to be in a maximum security prison for life. Perhaps they should seek a more obtainable bad boy.
There are plenty to go around. A biker or gang banger will often do.

women don't care about your behavior, they care about your physical appearance. Brenton Tarrant was an ugly manlet, no female actually wants to fuck him

women will fuck bad boy murderers if they're good looking, and they'll fuck nice guys too if they're good looking. it's all about your BONES not your behavior

No man. Explain to me why Charles Manson, Breivik or Peter Madsen were flooded with letters and visitors.

BECAUSE THEY WANT ATTENTION
The Foids that praise the serial killer will always have other Foids that want to proclaim that "NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT HUNNEE XD!!!!11", it is merely again wanting attention but it is also because they can't attract violent sociopath Chads anymore and they are jealous of the Younger Foids who can. It's a societally accepted culture and counter culture. I fucking hate it. Women deserve to be on leashes.

There's a foid having sex on the left.

The Foids that praise the serial killer will always have other Foids that want to proclaim that "NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT HUNNEE XD!!!!11", it is merely again wanting attention but it is also because they can't attract violent sociopath Chads anymore and they are jealous of the Younger Foids who can. It's a societally accepted culture and counter culture. I fucking hate it. Women deserve to be on leashes.
Good point mate. Yes I agree with you.

Not surprised after the Nikolas Cruz shit

Why should I fault foids for admiring a man who wants to prevent the genocide of his dwindling race?

They rather go for mentally ill necropedo cannibal than for short, weak, submissive and agreeable men.

I think the murderer-pill is mostly about fame. Having millions of people learn about you of course brings out some who will adore you.

2 year old thread

Also 404 not found

I think the murderer-pill is mostly about fame. Having millions of people learn about you of course brings out some who will adore you.
Provided you have some level of attractiveness. Also there are quite a few crazy foids who love mass murderer even more because they are psychopaths.

Taken down, but it is true that men that do criminal violent acts are worshipped, only some get to actually enjoy the benefits since most go to prison or die after.

Dark triad pill is completely real. Tarrant is literally a golem looking blading pasty mayo cel and he's getting public support and attraction from prime JB's for what he did.

I've also now seen dozens of tiktoks of foids going up to stacy-lite tier making edits of them and Elliot or just praising him in general when he was a truecel before the shooting.

This if nothing else should motivate a good chunk of us to ER (Note that if you're not at least average looking they probably wont care). You become an exalted and revered warlord in the eyes of foids by killing normies
If I murdered 80 percent of earth I'd be seen as a sexy emperor maybe with a huge horse cock:shock: maybe. That's if I'm not too ugly