Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watch the news today

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Seriously, do it.

They are very informative and provide an valuable outlet into anothER sphere of events and happenings.

did u managed to summon lilith yet

Are you GOing to a bettER place today?

NevER miss the news

Ok people, if you're hoping for another Valentine's Mass shooting, then you're going to be disappointed. The chances of a mass shooting happening anyday is rather slim. Instead of hoping another shooter ruins Valentine's Day for normies,Stacies and Chads, how about coping with video games,anime,food,drugs,fapping etc? Seriously guys another one won't happen today. BUT if a mass shooting happens today, call me out and I'll eat my words.

news = fake news

did u managed to summon lilith yet
Not yet. I need to meditate and open my chakras if I want to talk to her. And then invocate.

Seriously, do it. anothER.

bro don't make post like this 1st amendment doesnt exist in US

I only follow news on this site. they are real unlike ones on tv tbh

I always eatch the news.

JFL @ all of the brainlets who thought there would be a shooting today

I knew nothing was going to happen, last year was like once in a decade thing with biggest high school shooting in US history happening. Whatever.. hopefully more hERos to come, btw rip OP :(

Cuck News Network.

Nothing good happened. :kys:

Ok people, if you're hoping for another Valentine's Mass shooting, then you're going to be disappointed. The chances of a mass shooting happening anyday is rather slim. Instead of hoping another shooter ruins Valentine's Day for normies,Stacies and Chads, how about coping with video games,anime,food,drugs,fapping etc? Seriously guys another one won't happen today. BUT if a mass shooting happens today, call me out and I'll eat my words.
y are the chances slim