Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watch the horror on a Stacy's face as she realises she might have taken an incel's sperm

• Thread starter TheLegendofBentCock
  • Start date
T

TheLegendofBentCock

Banned
-
This is brutal, both for the incel and the Stacy

You can see the Stacy's reaction at 0:26 but you might as well just watch the video for context.

This guy isn't necessarily incel tier in looks but it is clear he has some form of anxiety or asperger.

One of the great sub-6 pioneers.

This is brutal, both for the incel and the Stacy

You can see the Stacy's reaction at 0:26 but you might as well just watch the video for context.

This guy isn't necessarily incel tier in looks but it is clear he has some form of anxiety or asperger.

Oh he's definitely incel tier.

Seeing what being ugly make us to do is cruel

AHHAHAHAH good for her, fuck her and her mother.

That's not Stacy. That's an ugly, hypergamous piece of shit, with fakeup to conceal her dog face. I would hate to witness the sight of that kisser in its natural state first thing in the morning. Fucking disgusting.

You guys need to start calling out ugly foids, and stop pedestalizing them just because they're not fat. Hot women are about as rare as hot men. The only difference is that the cosmetic industry helps women to deceive men by selling them products to make them appear un-ugly.

"A little powder and paint makes a woman something she ain't"

So if I do this sperm donation thing (I doubt anyone would want my sperm seeing my gene flaws. Actual genetic diseases, that is.) and make a foid pregnant with it, have I technically achieved insemination aka came inside a woman?

Look at the look this fucking whore has on her face. Australia is full of disgusting fucking whores like her who make this sort of face whenever an incel dares to speak in their presence. I fucking hate them all so much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190119-120112.png
    Screenshot_20190119-120112.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 120
Every single foid in the room is looking at him with a look of complete disgust.

404 stacy not found

That's not Stacy. That's an ugly, hypergamous piece of shit, with fakeup to conceal her dog face. I would hate to witness the sight of that kisser in its natural state first thing in the morning. Fucking disgusting.

You guys need to start calling out ugly foids, and stop pedestalizing them just because they're not fat. Hot women are about as rare as hot men. The only difference is that the cosmetic industry helps women to deceive men by selling them products to make them appear un-ugly.

"A little powder and paint makes a woman something she ain't"
Every single foid in the room is looking at him with a look of complete disgust.

Passing on your genes is not the point of sexuality. Evolutionary mumbo jumbo has skewed the perception people have about the purpose of their existence to such a degree this poor guy thinks he has to make such a desperate effort to at least have chance to perpetuate his seed.

But it won't make him happy, and won't change anything about his situation, because life is not about procreation.

Also, he is at risk of having to pay child support at some point in the future because judges nowadays can brake any agreement on a whim. Prenups get broken all the time if the judge "feels" that it is justified, and i do remember of at least one case where a sperm donor was slapped with child support.

BTW, this is what a mentalcel looks like. Mentalcels are probably the most oppressed of all incels, since they can't even find acceptance in this forum.

Passing on your genes is not the point of sexuality. Evolutionary mumbo jumbo has skewed the perception people have about the purpose of their existence to such a degree this poor guy thinks he has to make such a desperate effort to at least have chance to perpetuate his seed.

But it won't make him happy, and won't change anything about his situation, because life is not about procreation.

Also, he is at risk of having to pay child support at some point in the future because judges nowadays can brake any agreement on a whim. Prenups get broken all the time if the judge "feels" that it is justified, and i do remember of at least one case where a sperm donor was slapped with child support.

BTW, this is what a mentalcel looks like. Mentalcels are probably the most oppressed of all incels, since they can't even find acceptance in this forum.

The whole situation is difficult to watch. Between the autistic mentalcel who seems bent on procreating, and all the women who stare at him in disgust. He shouldn't be creating more children which will likely suffer similar problems, donating his sperm isn't going to help him, what he needs is genuine happiness. But I just don't see how he could ever get that.

So why are they giving him dirty looks but would take away all your rights if they could if you were waycist, or said mentally ill people should not breed.

His face doesn't look all that bad either, mogs the fuck out of me.

It's funny how I've had IT criticize me for being a eugenicist, yet they'd rather have defective, broken people go through life miserable while claiming they're the caring, empathetic "good guys". It's disgusts me.

tbh incels need to do more work in the outside world project mayhem style, maybe replacing the samples at a IVF clinic with incel samples

Nose is such an important facial feature tbh. It can make or break a face.
The number of nosecels here confirms this. Mine is enormous and crooked. If I had a normal nose I would be average looking but it single handedly drags me down to ~4/10.

The number of nosecels here confirms this. Mine is enormous and crooked. If I had a normal nose I would be average looking but it single handedly drags me down to ~4/10.
@RREEEEEEEEE

1:50 does she say "Do you pay for the privilege of juicying the 'sage at all"? WTF?

The whole situation is difficult to watch. Between the autistic mentalcel who seems bent on procreating, and all the women who stare at him in disgust. He shouldn't be creating more children which will likely suffer similar problems, donating his sperm isn't going to help him, what he needs is genuine happiness. But I just don't see how he could ever get that.

It's funny how I've had IT criticize me for being a eugenicist, yet they'd rather have defective, broken people go through life miserable while claiming they're the caring, empathetic "good guys". It's disgusts me.
Ain't no different than subduing a mass shooter & sending him to the ER (medical facility) to save his life after getting shot only to send him to trial to spend the rest of his days in solitary confinement as opposed to just putting a bullet in his head then & there; calling it a day. Justice has been served huh; putting ppl in cages when they have no opportunity to be "corrected" at the facility so they can be "rehabilitated" for society.

It really is like these morally misguided faggots believe it is better to keep ppl in a lifetime of suffering & servitude as opposed to just aborting them before they can exist just to suffer at the hands of normies, lord knows we ain't enlightened enough to treat each other with kindness without any agenda for personal gain or discriminate against ugly folk.

What a bitch.