Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watch out for "oneitiscel"

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
As @HiddenUzer has been exposed as a fakecel, he mentioned something interesting. "No one would actually be such a huge oneitiscel over a girl they never dated". This in itself is proof. How can one be so obsessed over someone they know they can't attract unless............... Just watch out for those that constantly mention their oneitis.

Most oneitis cels are volcels, but I wouldn’t exactly discount all of them

As @HiddenUzer has been exposed as a fakecel, he mentioned something interesting. "No one would actually be such a huge oneitiscel over a girl they never dated". This in itself is proof. How can one be so obsessed over someone they know they can't attract unless............... Just watch out for those that constantly mention their oneitis.
I really like him. he is kind.

Most oneitis cels are volcels, but I wouldn’t exactly discount all of them
that is true but I can't stand volcels. If that was the case, the forum would be called volcels.is not incels.is. If the person is not incel why the fuck are they even on this forum. I wouldn't join a forum I can't relate with, its stupid.

that is true but I can't stand volcels. If that was the case, the forum would be called volcels.is not incels.is. If the person is not incel why the fuck are they even on this forum. I wouldn't join a forum I can't relate with, its stupid.
Totally agreed

Can someone explain me the word onetis please i dont understand that what it means...wtf i tried to google it but didnt understood...low IQ badenglishcel

Agreed. We need to watch out for new greycel sign ups who coincidentally fawn over their oneitis and are intentionally ambiguous and vague about it

Can someone explain me the word onetis please i dont understand that what it means...wtf i tried to google it but didnt understood...low IQ badenglishcel
It means you’re obsessed with some toilet. “One” as in one girl or one God in Islam. “Itis” like it’s some sort of disease or affliction

It means you’re obsessed with some toilet. “One” as in one girl or one God in Islam. “Itis” like it’s some sort of disease or affliction
same as a crush huh.... this is foidworshippin which is cucked.... didnt know someone here got curshes......

Screenshot 2022 11 03 205110

Creating "the oneitiscel award" was a smart move by master to collect fakecels confessions and have his mods ban them right on the spot :feelsdevil:

@HiddenUzer is incel. I saw his face.

Yeah but can I still be a volcel if the only foids available would be deformed whales?

Just watch out for those that constantly mention their oneitis.

Oneitis is possible with mental illness and even remote similarities.

@HiddenUzer you're definitely gonna win oneitiscel of the year, i know that for a fact

I'll be rotting alone on halloween night while my oneitis have the time of her life and gets plowed by the prettyboy she's attracted to.

truecel voice

Good point.