Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Watch, or Don't. Your choice :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date

Did you watch?

• Yes brother

• No brother

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
:feelsdevil:

Already posted

Why the fuck do they keep it alive?

le dog stil breathing :feelsPop:
based and chinapilled

They believe torturing it makes the meat taste better.

Im not joking

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

Im not joking

View attachment 382517

That's so incredibly retarded.

How does that make any sense? prob some bullshit folk belief? but they're butchers how do they not know what makes meat tastier and what doesn't.

Im not joking

View attachment 382517
Yes, adrenaline release gives the meat bodybuilding properties.

More such vids

Foids hate ricecels because ricecels do this to their favourite dick providers.
They are not entitled to not seeing dogs getting tortured

yep that's a soulless bugman moment

eating dogs is really based, rejecting eurocentric morals + making soys mad
Yes, it is not objectively disgusting but at the same time shocks Westerners. There was a guy on an imageboard from Germany who are dog meat in China and said it tasted good, a bit like pork.

Fuck all of you celebrating this and fuck you most of all OP. You all deserve painful death and rape. I'd gleefully torture you.
Keep crying faggot. I'd love to see you try, We're both in Canada

That is just cruel, idk how you could do that to an animal.

Every time I see these things I wonder how it would feel doing the same to them and see the moment they realize why this is happening.

Not really tbh, I doubt it's as bad as torturing a dog on a muddy, dirty street.
Nah, they bash the heads of pigs with mallets and leave them to squirm and squeal. Chickens are also kept in extremely bad living conditions.

Western shock at dog eating is just did to how keeping dogs as companions is so common in the West, Westerners don't really have an emotional connection with pigs or cows or chickens.

Nah, they bash the heads of pigs with mallets and leave them to squirm and squeal. Chickens are also kept in extremely bad living conditions.

Western shock at dog eating is just did to how keeping dogs as companions is so common in the West, Westerners don't really have an emotional connection with pigs or cows or chickens.
Yeah, I guess that isn't much better. And true I don't think I would eat a dog because I consider them pets.

If ya think this is horrible just stop eating meat and go veg tbh
simple

doubt its still alive.
probably died from the shock and its just post-death muscle spams

Nah, they bash the heads of pigs with mallets and leave them to squirm and squeal
Being skinned alive = having your brain crushed
Are you serious? I know people give shit to greycels for being stupid but i mean come on..

Not even a attosecond

I wish I watched to a foid getting flayed like these poor dogs(fuck you chinese bastards!) and be burnt with a slow and painful death!
God I would just masturbate to that :feelskek:

yep that's a soulless bugman moment
All the craziest videos come from chinks. Although eating dog meat is weird that’s just a cultural thing but keeping it alive like that’s fucking nuts.
Have you seen what happens on farms in the West?
They do it painlessly with those little brain pulverizers. This is what, skinning an animal alive for no purpose other than just doing it? There’s a line between doing something for purpose and just purposefully being a fucking nutcase

This is the treatment I hope for anyone that likes or cares about dogs. I don't care if it's one of those stupid bluepillers, I don't care if it's an IT fucktard, I don't give a fuck if it's a truecel.

Watched it twice. Not that bad tbh:feelsjuice:

this belongs in The Sewers

Dogs were domesticated to be companions, while animals such as pigs and cows were bred specifically to be livestock. This is a reason (that I don't really see talked about) why I believe this shit to be degenerate.

Wow. I felt a twinge in my heart after watching this video. Maybe I have feelings still after all.

taste better according to gooks. not true in reality

Im not joking

View attachment 382517
this
That's so incredibly retarded.

How does that make any sense? prob some bullshit folk belief? but they're butchers how do they not know what makes meat tastier and what doesn't.
in reality meat is worse due to tighter muscled and stress animal suffer
eating dogs is really based, rejecting eurocentric morals + making soys mad
tbh

Last edited:
This is the treatment I hope for anyone that likes or cares about dogs. I don't care if it's one of those stupid bluepillers, I don't care if it's an IT fucktard, I don't give a fuck if it's a truecel.
I agree for pitbulls owners

Dogs were domesticated to be companions, while animals such as pigs and cows were bred specifically to be livestock. This is a reason (that I don't really see talked about) why I believe this shit to be degenerate.
Nah you’re just a fucking hypocrite like most the Fags crying about muh dog in this thread. Meat is meat at the end of the day, muh companion is nothing about arbitrary bullshit and you better not use the dogs are smart argument because pigs iq mog the fuck out of dogs.

Off topic point you knows what’s also very ironic people love muh dogs it’s because dogs look good and fluffy so basically lookism at play.

Also this thread show most on this forum aren’t really blackpill and just kidding themselves with this shit to be edgy your whole world goes crashing because a dog got hurt, O No!

Last edited: