Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK] Belle Delphine is back

does anyone else unironically get turned off from this?

Just remember who let females have rights. Cumskins.

This whore should be shamed and stoned but she's allowed to live off of cuck money. Humans are fucking ridiculous. She would have been beaten centuries ago.

smoking-gorilla.jpg
For a gorilla you have a very high IQ

Fapfuel tbh but shes still a nasty whore

This whore should be shamed and stoned but she's allowed to live off of cuck money. Humans are fucking ridiculous. She would have been beaten centuries ago.

View attachment 278696

If you're a faggot maybe
imagine fucking trash like HER making more money for nothing than scientists and engineers

I’m sorry guys but I jerked off to that video, for some reason her facial expressions combined with her shaking her ass and tits got me rock hard. Forgive me

Not a single click was given
tbh.
This foid is gross as fuck, I'd honestly fuck her like everyone else here, but I'd also cut her up and toss her in the ocean in minecraft given the chance

She looks so old

What happened

She needs tit implants

Degenerate as hell.
still got aroused tbh

This hoe makes more in a week by just existing than i do in a year of wageslaving

I'd hang her on a lamp post from a piano string

She is a scum, a filthy degenerate, and I urge fellow Incels to not give her any clicks.
I also say that white foids like her who act like degenerates are traitors and deserve no sympathy.

I don't believe racial animosity has much place in here but since you threw your jab about whites.
Whites also gave rights to blacks. Seems like giving rights to those that don't deserve it or use them for degeneracy is a recurring mistake in white history.
A mistake for THEM. If they had kept enslaving blacks and women they would be even more on top than they already are. But they didn't, which is lifefuel for me.

Whites are retarded and soy, so they fucked up. No one stays on top forever unfortunately.

nice thumbnail bro, no way I'm giving her views.

i wouldve liked here to not come back

I hate to admit it but I jerked off to it

She is a dumb cunt. Unnecessary degenerate bitch

Money run out already & now back for more?

That's a funny analogy but nigger melanin resembles feces far more than the peachy skin of caucasoids resembles ejaculate.

Also it wasn't exactly "white" men behind this.

The League had a Yiddish press section; their efforts, and others, played an important role in New York’s 1917 successful suffrage referendum: 78 of the 100 pro-suffrage districts were considered “heavily Jewish.”

Rabbi Steven S. Wise of the Free Synagogue in New York brought his pro-suffrage convictions with him when he moved from Oregon in 1907, where suffrage had already been on the ballot in state referenda. A respected religious voice was particular important to suffragists, who were regularly denounced for undermining traditional values. Steven Wise was not the only Reform Rabbi to speak up for suffrage-the Central Conference of American Rabbis voted for it in 1917, but he was among the most active and the best known.

Rabbi Wise was one of the founders of the Men’s League for Suffrage and a much-requested speaker at suffrage meetings in New York and around the country. “We believe in women suffrage because we believe in the fundamental rightness of democracy,” he said. Wise’s pro-suffrage essay “Women and Democracy,” published in 1915 was so popular that he recorded it three years later, a recording still available on the web. “The vote of women will not be better than the vote of men.” He concluded, “But better than the vote of men will be the vote of men and women together.”

The honor role of Jews who led the fight for women’s right to vote is longer than I can fit here
every
time

dont link this bitch what if she got more onlyfans subscribers from all the bluepillers on the site

All humans need to be wiped off the face of the earth, but cumskins especially. I guarantee 95% of this useless cum dumpsters paycheck is from white beta men.

They'll never blame themselves

They'll never blame themselves
Of course not. All cummys think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It couldn't possibly be their fault.

Gg

Whites are retarded and soy, so they fucked up. No one stays on top forever unfortunately.
Imagine an entire race that becomes so weak that they get their homelands stolen and daughters raped just to avoid being called racist for half a nanosecond (which the long-noses call them anyway just for existing?)
jfl I'm white and I can't disagree with high-iq gorilla man here.

So...um....
She has bots r-r-right guys???
Bots that like her comments because there aren't this many pathetic men alive, are there?
:feelsbaton:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 21
Imagine a man doing the exact same thing as her in the video. Yeah, that would look indeed extremely retarded. That's just what women are.

Greycel giving instawhore attention.

I can't stand her. She reminds me of furries.

I fap to her, ngl.

That's a funny analogy but nigger melanin resembles feces far more than the peachy skin of caucasoids resembles ejaculate.

Also it wasn't exactly "white" men behind this.

every
time
Keep crying. Cumskins invented the bikini and every other piece of degenerate clothing. Cumskins literally came up with degeneracy. Cumskins were first to allow their women to drink, smoke and have premarital sex. Cumskins invented feminism. Cumskins literally cqme up with lgbt bullshit. The entire western culture is such an offence to everything that is good and moral.

Cumskin invented the bikini. Says something about them.
Give credit where its due .

"Polish-Jewish immigrants who had already acquired French nationality and ... Louis Réard Born in Paris in 1897, Louis Réard began."

This thread escalated quickly.

What's her story? Heard of her before but why did she disappear in the first place? Not watching the video, thumbnail was already painful enough lol

Who the fuck is the epileptic whore??

I just acquired a traumatic brain injury watching that.