Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wat age is it considered over

S

shibo

Officer
im 16 wat age is it considered over i need to looksmax as much as i can before its too late

You are a teenager. 21+

The age that you learn how to spell "what"

its never over

if you start looksmaxxing (gymmaxx, mewing, grow hormone maxxing) you will be fine by age 20

17+

It all depends though.

It’s over the moment your head pops out of the vagina.

tfw your mothers pussy is the only pussy you’ll ever touch

Epigenetic study's would say repressions and trauma can begin from the time you're in the womb.
And according to psychological research it's over between the ages 2-4 if you weren't socially conditioned.
From then on there is a lot more shit tests that will determine your fate as you evolve. It's a very subjective.
Mentalcels aside, your growth tells it's own story.

its never over

if you start looksmaxxing (gymmaxx, mewing, grow hormone maxxing) you will be fine by age 20
i cant tell if im mewing correctly. your supposed to keep the tip of your tongue behind the place of your two upper teeth while also keeping the entire tongue on the roof of the mouth right

i cant tell if im mewing correctly. your supposed to keep the tip of your tongue behind the place of your two upper teeth while also keeping the entire tongue on the roof of the mouth right
this video explains it

If you graduate high school as a kissless virgin, it's basically over.

5 seconds from birth

If u don't get kissed in kindergarten it's over

It depends but I put the limit at 17+ or 18+.

My guess is probably around 17.

If you're socially non-developped then you might not get anywhere until puberty, and if you're genetically well-off, you might start getting pussy once you blow up over 6 foot and have a decent face.

So, techincally 'over' at 18, but the age of 17 is where this can be determined.

If you get through 17 without any pussy then you're only hope is smelling like money to women.

For foids, it'll be considered OVER by the time you are 18 and had no relationship/sex before
For other guys, it'll be considered probably somewhere from 21 - 15
Incels know it's a big mix up on all ages mentioned above. For a truecel, it's over from birth, most incels have it over at 20 - 28

When your Stacy teacher allows the school bully to harass you and incel students while she gets fucked by that school bully.

After college is when people start losing friends more than making them. I would thus say after college.

25 and over is oldcel, so its over.

im 16 wat age is it considered over i need to looksmax as much as i can before its too late

:feelsree: get off this forum now, fucking teenagers flooding this place

Its over at 21

If you are a truecel it was over when you were born. The point at which you can usually call it though is 18+ imo. Give or take a few years in certain cases.

School/college/university is the best chance you'll ever have. Surrounded by prime fuckable girls when their SMV is at its peak.

If, by the time you graduate, you're still a virgin and have never had a girlfriend, it's probably over.

Most people graduate in their early 20s, so that's probably the main age range at which it can be considered over.

By the end of college.

Its never over, you have so much to learn. Dress better and take some showers :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

If you're a truecel it never began and if not it's never over. There is no age range, it's binary.

16. people underestimate the fucking social aspect of getting laid
16. people underestimate the fucking social aspect of getting laid
you got to at least social max to a circle and go do shit ldar with yourself aint gonna do shit

If youre virgin at 25 its never began for you lol

it was over the moment you were born like the rest of us.. never began tbh ngl

When you're NW4.

You approach until you ascend or die.