Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wasting my parents money on vidya

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
my dad gave me like $400 and said to use it on textbooks before I started this semester. well I got all my textbooks online so I just bought blazblue cross tag battle for fucking $65 CAD on steam. I have also not been spending any money on groceries because I’m saving up for an arcade stick to play better.

I’m fucking retarded for sacrificing my heath and education to play video games but I have 0 discipline or motivation after dropping my last semester, wasting 8k worth of student loans, losing all my scholarships and bursaries and LDARing for 5 months. I was trying to review calc 2, java and git yesterday and I couldn’t remember a single fucking thing and had to spend 3 hours watching tutorials on git and ultimately gave up because I kept getting distracted

instead of studying last night I spent 6pm-11pm masturbating to fgo and gbf doujins and collecting anime pics from pixiv and ehentai

you could have used that money to fuck pussy. what a waste

bro get ur studies and start working, trn maxxcope. but if u neet u cant cope properly

13272052_f496.jpg

You should get a job like me and convince your Dad to let you LDAR.

i dont feel alone anymore.
wasted 10kstudent loan, changed stubject of study with no more loan at all totally living of my laborer parents for 1 yeear now. if i dont get a job till winter ill rope. i cant study anymore and ill never go to uni again.

You should get a job like me and convince your Dad to let you LDAR.
he’s ok with that my mom is the problem. everyone on his side quit college to work but my moms side family is filled with engineers and doctors so she wants me to become one.
wasted 10kstudent loan, changed stubject of study with no more loan at all totally living of my laborer parents for 1 yeear now. if i dont get a job till winter ill rope. i cant study anymore and ill never go to uni again.
I was going to switch to comp sci because I was getting fucked by all the electrical engineering and physics courses but it would take another 3 years to complete the degree
I have no discipline to get myself to study

last night I spent 6pm-11pm masturbating to fgo and gbf doujins and collecting anime pics from pixiv and ehentai

worst thing youve done imo

lol have to refund the game now because I bought the wrong version

You should have made a diffERence with 400$

bbtag is really cool but i'm too lazy to get into it

My parents gave me college money too but I only spent like $20 of it on Steam (even though they threatened me if I spent any of it on Steam lol). Ended up spending a third of it on medicine because I have no insurance ATM and I'm sick. I'm pissed.

My parents gave me college money too but I only spent like $20 of it on Steam (even though they threatened me if I spent any of it on Steam lol). Ended up spending a third of it on medicine because I have no insurance ATM and I'm sick. I'm pissed.
had to spend like $60 last year because i got a fever during winter time, had to buy cough medicine, painkillers for headache, and a thermos to for warm water

@Warmest Black

are you playing bbtag

Last edited:
still have not gotten my money back from steam

you dont have money saved from your last job?

you pay rent? it's completely over
renting a 2 room apartment with 2 other students, it’s cheaper than paying 6k tolive on uni residence for a year while listening to people drunk and fucking every Friday night.