Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wasted my entire life watching YouTube videos

yesno777

yesno777

SCAPEGOAT
I wasted my entire life watching YouTube videos from when I was 7 all the way until now. Quitting YouTube now won’t bring back years 7-16. Most 17 year olds have something to show for being so old but I have nothing. I’ve barely watched any tv shows or movies since then, and I’d always have a video on while playing games. It was like 8 hours a day minimum. I barely even use other social media. I realized this last year but was too anxious to do anything about it. I’m not using kiketube ever again. My life is fucking over now that not only am I somehow ancient already. I have severe sound sensitivity with no known cause and literally can’t do anything now. It’s so over. fuck kiketube, fuck kikes

I watch YouTube to but I'm only subscribed to about 12 channels. How many YouTubers were you subscribed to?

Edit:- Oops; On closer inspection I'm subscribed to 35.

Last edited:
same bro started youtube at 8 years old. my foid mother acted like the tv was broken (even tho it was working) so that i wouldnt watch tv which was a dumb idea since instead of sitting at the couch watching tv with all of the family i just sat in my room watching youtube alone. at 16 years i got netflix and ive been trying to watch more movies and less yt

Same, no ambitions or major goals.

You stupid kid, you still have the majority of your life in front of you and plenty of time to achieve whatever you like.

kindergarten.is

You stupid kid, you still have the majority of your life in front of you and plenty of time to achieve whatever you like.
Youngcels are something else.

you're just 17 and you think your life is over :feelshaha:
your peers have done nothing worthwhile too.

This is a joke, get off of this site and start biking or something while you have youth strength.

kindergarten.is
dude time moves in fast motion for me, users here who are younger than me have like 9 million posts somehow and you see my join date, i'll catch up to you in age before you know it

Last edited:
Youngcels are something else.
They're so stupid, it's annoying.

you're just 17 and you think your life is over :feelshaha:
your peers have done nothing worthwhile too.

This is a joke, get off of this site and start biking or something while you have youth strength.
Imagine complaining about how you wasted your life with watching youtube WHILE WASTING YOUR TIME ON AN INTERNET FORUM FOR SEXLESS MEN.
These young kids have a bottomless pit as a brain, I'm 100% sure that humanity is getting dumber each year.

Seriously, at 17 you've got a hell of a lot of regrets but also a hell of a lot of time to do other stuff. Time to go out and be a monster.

I remember when youtube first came out. I'm old af.

My life is fucking over now that not only am I somehow ancient already. I have severe sound sensitivity with no known cause and literally can’t do anything now. It’s so over. fuck kiketube, fuck kikes
Yes, it is. Oldfags are coping

Yes, it is. Oldfags are coping
Yeah, all these older guys acting like our young bro here has all these chances when he just doesn't. I mean, he has chances to do other stuff in life, and he should make the attempt, but 17 years is basically a grown man, and realistically if you aren't a normie by that point it's just not happening. You are always gonna be a social outcast to some extent. Not to mention modern society is a hellscape, guys have half as much opportunity as they did just ten years ago.

I wasted my entire life watching YouTube videos from when I was 7 all the way until now. Quitting YouTube now won’t bring back years 7-16. Most 17 year olds have something to show for being so old but I have nothing. I’ve barely watched any tv shows or movies since then, and I’d always have a video on while playing games. It was like 8 hours a day minimum. I barely even use other social media. I realized this last year but was too anxious to do anything about it. I’m not using kiketube ever again. My life is fucking over now that not only am I somehow ancient already. I have severe sound sensitivity with no known cause and literally can’t do anything now. It’s so over. fuck kiketube, fuck kikes
I'm sorry but I laughed at that. At this point we are just robots

I've been doing pretty much the same since 2009 or so

>thinking your life is over at 17
I fucking loathe you zoomerfaggots this is why we need an age restriction here for fucks sake

You're 17 you still have time.

Gen z is in trouble if OP here

I don’t know what to think about that ngl

I wasted my entire life

17 years old

I am somehow ancient already.

FsafaSDSA

@Emba @JayGoptri
Check this shit out.

can relate, just until very recently I've been getting better copes since I bought a gaming pc after years and years of endless rotting watching pointless kiketube videos
Yeah, all these older guys acting like our young bro here has all these chances when he just doesn't. I mean, he has chances to do other stuff in life, and he should make the attempt, but 17 years is basically a grown man, and realistically if you aren't a normie by that point it's just not happening. You are always gonna be a social outcast to some extent. Not to mention modern society is a hellscape, guys have half as much opportunity as they did just ten years ago.
People in here are just turbo schizotards, and that's just the truth. These are the same fags who would've sucked Colvin's dick when sub8 rule was still popular.

I made an account here at like 16-17, tried to improve with my newly gained knowledge, nothing changed. If you're born incel, you die an incel unless a miracle happens, whores won't suddenly stop being chadsexual because they're underage.

It's honestly ironic how everyone is so eager to roast bluepillers and redditors but whenever a young person makes an account in this site, they do a 180° and start spouting the same self improvement bullshit as those cucks they hate so much.

I watch YouTube to but I'm only subscribed to about 12 channels. How many YouTubers were you subscribed to?

Edit:- Oops; On closer inspection I'm subscribed to 35.
95+ but it's via newpipe app so I only see subbed shit and recommended only on that tab.
View attachment 641103

@Emba @JayGoptri
Check this shit out.
Pp pupu! 7 years? Lol. Pass the remote...
>thinking your life is over at 17
I fucking loathe you zoomerfaggots this is why we need an age restriction here for fucks sake
I concur

I made an account here at like 16-17, tried to improve with my newly gained knowledge, nothing changed. If you're born incel, you die an incel unless a miracle happens, whores won't suddenly stop being chadsexual because they're underage.
why?
wjay was wrong with you
height or face?

why?
wjay was wrong with you
height or face?
face mostly, height was average like 5'8 and I stopped growing after 14
bug eyes, skinny frame and weak facial bones made me an easy target for getting socially castrated back in high school

"Most 17 year olds have something to show for being so old but I have nothing".

Everyone 20 and below has nothing of importance to show, you think that because of anxiety. Think about it normally and you will realize most have done shit all except the exception rich kid or one that is super lucky.

Last edited:
It's honestly ironic how everyone is so eager to roast bluepillers and redditors but whenever a young person makes an account in this site, they do a 180° and start spouting the same self improvement bullshit as those cucks they hate so much.
I am not going to tell a young person that's it's over for you and you should lay down and rot at 17.
JFL :feelshaha: That's just retarded.

I wish I had the strength of youth.

I have been watching at least some amount of YouTube daily since the very early days of YouTube, since like 2006 or 2007. I don't regret it. I've seen a lot of cool content over the years that I always enjoy and think about. As long as you aren't literally wasting your life on it, I don't see the problem.

I often stop doing productive things because I need YouTube on. It's an addiction for me. :feelswhat:

>17
>mY LiFe iS ovER

gtfo zooomerfag

Back then 240p was high definition, and 144p was standard.
Now that you say it, yeah I member that. It was so blurry.

For some reason I seem to have lost most of memories of past times.
I'm 28, but can't remember much of my teenage (except that I was gigadepressed) and few random moments of my childhood. :feelsbadman:

Now that you say it, yeah I member that. It was so blurry.

For some reason I seem to have lost most of memories of past times.
I'm 28, but can't remember much of my teenage (except that I was gigadepressed) and few random moments of my childhood. :feelsbadman:
Same with me. And I never did hard drugs to make me forget more, only weed and a little alcohol.

Same with me. And I never did hard drugs to make me forget more, only weed and a little alcohol.
no hard drugs for me too, maybe the depression just fries the memory unit.

Those fuckin slimy ass kikes will getcha when you least expect it brocel:worryfeels:

bro thinks his life is over at 17

bro im literally 15 and have been through way worse :feelskek:

stop trying to cry about being a victim of society who was always on the outskirts and shit

try to be as normal as you can and make "friends" or something

you still have a chance to break the system and get some pussy :feelsUgh:

This has got to be up there with the most nonsensical posts I've ever read.