Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wasted life

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
never had friends. never experienced youth. missed out on crucial years. its too fucking late now. even If I could could be a normal functioning adult there would be no point I already missed out on everything that makes life worth while. there is nothing to do but rot and cope til I die.

Last edited:
never had friends. never experienced youth. missed out on crucial years. its too fucking late now. even If I could could be a normal functioning adult there would be no point I already missed out on everything that makes life worth while. there is nothing to do but rot and cope til I die.
same :blackpill:

same

same. its so brutal..

The :blackpill: is liberating,you relieve yourself of a lot of stress when you accept the reality.
:bluepill: gives you false hope that it's not over yet.
Not only it's over,it never began.

Same. I cope by telling myself I'm different, that I have spent that time building skills nobody else has. But really it doesn't do anything for me.

Same. I cope by telling myself I'm different, that I have spent that time building skills nobody else has. But really it doesn't do anything for me.
yeah i am fluent in 5 languages and good at math. who gives a fuck..

yeah i am fluent in 5 languages and good at math. who gives a fuck..

"But it'll look so good on your resume! :soy:"

same:feelsrope:

"But it'll look so good on your resume! :soy:"
and Im studying computer science so my language skills are completely irrelevant. because of my social skills and ugliness there is no way I can use this languages. I can talk to russian, german and spanish speaking incels in their native language tho :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

and Im studying computer science so my language skills are completely irrelevant. because of my social skills and ugliness there is no way I can use this languages. I can talk to russian, german and spanish speaking incels in their native language tho :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That's actually super fucking cool though. I made inroads on a language that I will not name and it is really neat to be able to casually understand posts the native speakers make and when dialogue comes up in movies or entirely if foreign film. But ya it's not going to net any of us a relationship :feelsbadman: