Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wasted life

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
Even if you will once day become succesful in some aspect of life, for example if you will escape poverty and inceldom, for example just imagine that in the future you will find nice girlfriend/wife and create powerful business/career after 10 or 15 or 20 years...
Even if you will become succesful in the future, don't forget about that your best years wasted in poverty and loneliness.
Even if after many years you will achieve what you want now, perhaps by that time you will not be happy about it. Because everything has its time. Even if you come to the finish line, you will still be late.
Ascension is a bluepill illusion.

don't care if I'm late as long as I make it
Better late than never. If I lose my virginity at 30 I'll still have lost my virginity. Much, much, better than dying a KHHV

The struggle to ascend has existed since the dawn of mankind. Although I'm a Nihilistic pessimist, I continue to improve myself for myself and not for some useless femoid. I rather rot in comfort and good health than to suffer in agonising pain because I lacked the motivation to brush my teeth and now have a pounding toothache. (Just an example. I don't have a toothache).

The struggle to ascend has existed since the dawn of mankind. Although I'm a Nihilistic pessimist, I continue to improve myself for myself and not for some useless femoid. I rather rot in comfort and good health than to suffer in agonising pain because I lacked the motivation to brush my teeth and now have a pounding toothache. (Just an example. I don't have a toothache).
How is your current age? And when you will plan achieve goals in the future?
How you will go to success?

I certainly won't be around to make it to old age

How is your current age? And when you will plan achieve goals in the future?
How you will go to success?
Currently, I'm stem-maxxing and studying pharmaceutics which will be in huge demand in the future. Right now, I'm 20, nearly 21. I exercise a few times in a given week and I'm thinking of bulking up with some weights at home by buying some stuff off Amazon. I've quit smoking and drinking this year.

Yeah, it doesn't get me laid but like I posted previously, I value my health over some hole between a femoid's legs. These things sightly increase your chances of ascending but true ascension will always be Cultmaxxing and Teenmaxxing. I already did a post on that recently.

Currently, I'm stem-maxxing and studying pharmaceutics which will be in huge demand in the future. Right now, I'm 20, nearly 21. I exercise a few times in a given week and I'm thinking of bulking up with some weights at home by buying some stuff off Amazon. I've quit smoking and drinking this year.

Yeah, it doesn't get me laid but like I posted previously, I value my health over some hole between a femoid's legs. These things sightly increase your chances of ascending but true ascension will always be Cultmaxxing and Teenmaxxing. I already did a post on that recently.
Cultmaxxing is very good idea. But how you will realize cultmaxxx?

Cultmaxxing is very good idea. But how you will realize cultmaxxx?
Create a new religion, write up a manifesto/holy book, collect new followers, social circlemaxx, connect with females, convince her that you're a superior member of the group and that her purpose in life is to serve you as a faithful servant of X religion.

Or join Mormonism, create a new branch of Mormonism with your novel ideas and repeat what I wrote above.

I think about ascension everyday during my incel purgatory. I'm not dying as a lonely virgin, that's for sure. It's the best that I've come up with. It worked for the guy in my profile pic so......