Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Waspmaxing- the ultimate ascension

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Wasps are fuckable. You may be like, “wtfff?” or “lmaoooooooooooo” but no! I’m dead serious.

I am on my 25th wasp now. You may ask, how do I even get the wasp before I can get stung, I’ll tell you my procedure.

Generally, to search for wasps, I go into the woods next to my house, in the early morning, and start searching. It may take an hour or even 8-10 hours, but I do find the nest. Now finding a nest is great, it can supply you great wasp for a period of weeks to months. But you’ll need to stop going to that area after that period of time is over, as the nest starts to send out patrols that will sting harder, faster, and will attempt to take you in, for interrogation.

After finding the nest, I stay out, generally in a 10 - 15 feet distance, until I see a wasp alone thats probably trying to head back to the nest after a long day of being a dick. I start walking behind it, maybe even get on my phone, fake call a friend and get a fake conversation going. They get unnerved, maybe speed up, but nothing more as they don’t want to be awkward in public.

I look around before attempting to take out my wasp taser, and if the area is clear, I pounce and subdue the wasp, all within a few seconds. After that, I put the unconscious wasp into a small ziplock bag and head back. Remember, if another wasp asks why you have an unconscious body on you. Just say that you’re heading back from a party and that they had a bit too much to drink. If they start asking too many questions, you might want to get your wasp taser ready and look around to see if there are any witnesses.

After you get back to your house, then you have succeeded! Congratulations, you have successfully gotten a wasp that you can use to your liking.

It is recommended to put the wasp in a room that is fully soundproofed as wasps have great hearing. Also bring some rope to paralyze the wasps abdomen.

Make sure to remove any clothing that the wasp may have.

And now, the rest of the instructions are on you, my friend.

thought u meant white anglo saxon protestant at first ngl

There is a wasp nest just outside the house tbh

thought u meant white anglo saxon protestant at first ngl
I know, I thought this was a guide on how to rape white bitches.
No, I mean the actual bugs. Tell me you wouldn't want to ravage that abdomen
500 F 234157756 xgdOcB2Y2upuDFQCagjYA40fWnCn4Hbs

There is a wasp nest just outside the house tbh
Sex them