Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wasn't scheduled on Valentine's day

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This is simply lifefuel. I won't have to suffer and watch normies showing up everywhere with obnoxious PDA. That's brutal enough on average days, but on Valentine's in particular normies do it especially violently to basically brag to everyone else about their smv. Ive been spared that this year.

Valentines day is (their) holiday. Just like black friday and labor day. Huge sales, lots of (cash)

Valentines day is (their) holiday. Just like black friday and labor day. Huge sales, lots of (cash)
Tbh it's just jewish commercial marketing strategy bullshit like how every holiday has ever been

Tbh it's just jewish commercial marketing strategy bullshit like how every holiday has ever been
JFL at black Friday. A "sale" where they just bring prices down to how they naturally were before they gradually marked them up throughout the months prior.

I'll also just stay home all day so I don't have to feel like killing myself every second.